Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S and Model S Plaid Refresh Issues Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s possible that both the windshield & wipers are heated. The windshield so it can melt ice and the wipers so the wiper fluid nozzle doesn’t freeze up.
It’s just the bottom of the windshield where the wipers rest that is heated as far as I can tell. I had mine replaced and I took a pic of it.

Attachments

• 1EB79CC6-94C1-4728-AF1C-ECDDC548210D.jpeg
    1EB79CC6-94C1-4728-AF1C-ECDDC548210D.jpeg
    448.2 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: hotsoup and impastu
Problem: Rear driver’s door miss alignment.

Problem: Front dash speaker grill miss aligned with where it joins the A-pillar. It is about a 1/4 inch lower on the passenger side compared to the drivers side.

Mine is the same. I think it’s actually because the alcantara trim is a little high versus the grille being a little low. You can push on the alcantara and it fixes it to some degree though not entirely.

• Informative
Reactions: MMcFly and impastu
For those that didn't get the privacy shelf with their s on delivery... Have you received yours yet, did they tell you when you might see it?
Mine will apparently be ready for pickup on my service appointment in a couple of weeks, along with a bunch of other items that were missing at delivery (lower cargo area covers, all floor mats, and rear license plate frame).

Mine will apparently be ready for pickup on my service appointment in a couple of weeks, along with a bunch of other items that were missing at delivery (lower cargo area covers, all floor mats, and rear license plate frame).
Wow..i didnt hit me that i was mising the plate frame until you mentioned it..

I have mobile service visit tomorrow so i will bring that up as well as continue to push the 19 all season tire issue

I can’t get auto park to work with the 32.5 update either. Interestingly, when I read the release notes for this version under Controls it doesn’t mention anything about auto park but others are reporting that it’s now available.
See this thread:

It appears that it is only showing up for those in the Early Access Program (EAP).

Reactions: impastu
Where do you find this information?

Go to your car, go into Settings -> Display, and change the display setting from Percentage to Miles. Then when you plug the car in your charge slider will show you the possible full charge in miles on your phone when you drag the slider to 100%. For example, my broken car shows this for 100%.

Attachments

• 1630954681690.jpeg
    1630954681690.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: impastu and jebinc
Go to your car, go into Settings -> Display, and change the display setting from Percentage to Miles. Then when you plug the car in your charge slider will show you the possible full charge in miles on your phone when you drag the slider to 100%. For example, my broken car shows this for 100%.
I have that already and currently showing 361 total now, its like its falling daily or something since the last update. I meant the info in the pic that @MarcG posted that shows the range changes with each software update.

Either way I've set up a mobile appt on Friday to try and figure it out. We'll see how that goes.

Reactions: impastu
For the LR folks, what is your max battery range at 100%? Is it still 375 miles (for 21s)?

I'm getting 364 at 100% (using the slider on the app). Wondering why its gone down?

Nowhere near @WilliamG 's issues with the plaid but still weird to see the max range go down after 2 months of use.

Just for kicks my LR 19” (still showing 30 minutes to complete) at 100% was 408 miles

Pretty impressed with the Wh/mi so far

83A3A54F-F9E6-4984-A641-9C8C960A3AC7.jpeg