Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B04ED6E3-8173-418C-A27F-207BC8ECB02C.jpeg
933B04E5-F759-44DB-80FE-C78417C98EFB.jpeg
C4FE1F6A-FC72-4E06-82C1-95E0DEB28E48.jpeg
EFA43609-A5F6-4E6C-9B6D-A33F3DBD8CF8.jpeg
So this happened yesterday. My SA matched my MSM/Black/Arachnids order to a vehicle in Buena Park. Everything happened quickly - I received an email in the morning notifying me that payment was due. I logged into my account and saw the VIN. I was told home delivery but ended up picking up the MS at Buena Park. After finalizing payment and financing, I got a call from my SA asking if I wanted a red LR/black/Arachnids which was also not spoken for. I declined and stayed with the MSM. A short freeway drive home and I have to say - this is one awesome car! And yes, once behind yoke, all of Tesla’s sins were forgiven. I want to give a shout out to Zakiya and Gordon at Tesla Del Amo in Torrance for making this happen!

Last edited:
View attachment 679639View attachment 679640View attachment 679641View attachment 679642So this happened yesterday. My SA matched my MSM/Black/Arachnids order to a vehicle in Buena Park whose original purchaser was denied financing. Everything happened quickly - I received an email in the morning notifying me that payment was due. I logged into my account and saw the VIN. I was told home delivery but ended up picking up the MS at Buena Park. After finalizing payment and financing, I got a call from my SA asking if I wanted a red LR/black/Arachnids which was also not spoken for. I declined and stayed with the MSM. A short freeway drive home and I have to say - this is one awesome car! And yes, once behind yoke, all of Tesla’s sins were forgiven. I want to give a shout out to Zakiya and Gordon for making this happen!
I'll take the red one! I wonder if it's still available

Id be lying if every s I see my eyes don't go straight to the wheel and if I see their hands through the windshield up top I know its not a yoke and my blood pressure drops. The first yoke I see will be a gut punch. Plaids fine I understand I guess, the push for eoq higher margin. Let's hope LR's 19s are coming in july to md. Would upgrade if there was communication that "yes we changed the 19s and don't have enough, care to give us 4500 and upgrade to 21s?!" At this point I would pay $4500 to have the car within the next month delivered with no wheels.
Ha I never wanted to give someone 5k faster than I do now.
I'm guessing it's probably Tesla resetting everyone's EDD until they can read all these posts and crap on anyone who complains about delivery dates.
😂

Well I woke and checked account. Still have today as delivery 9-6. Don’t believe it. I had same notes in account Sunday then Monday then Tuesday now Wednesday. As of yesterday at 4:00 pm car was not put on truck yet. If it did get in and go out last night they told me the sc would try to get it ready for delivery today. But I would bet that ain’t happening. Sigh

Well I woke and checked account. Still have today as delivery 9-6. Don’t believe it. I had same notes in account Sunday then Monday then Tuesday now Wednesday. As of yesterday at 4:00 pm car was not put on truck yet. If it did get in and go out last night they told me the sc would try to get it ready for delivery today. But I would bet that ain’t happening. Sigh
Rooting for you!

I feel today's the day for you. It will come around 2-3 pm.

• Funny
Reactions: Sbaimo
View attachment 679639View attachment 679640View attachment 679641View attachment 679642So this happened yesterday. My SA matched my MSM/Black/Arachnids order to a vehicle in Buena Park whose original purchaser was denied financing. Everything happened quickly - I received an email in the morning notifying me that payment was due. I logged into my account and saw the VIN. I was told home delivery but ended up picking up the MS at Buena Park. After finalizing payment and financing, I got a call from my SA asking if I wanted a red LR/black/Arachnids which was also not spoken for. I declined and stayed with the MSM. A short freeway drive home and I have to say - this is one awesome car! And yes, once behind yoke, all of Tesla’s sins were forgiven. I want to give a shout out to Zakiya and Gordon for making this happen!
Holy hell. Congratulations man!

Reactions: FrenchB4
Fingers crossed as so hard that they are about to change places. Hope today is the day for you!