Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it is the 19s they're not coming until october. people ordering in mid april with 1147s and 21s are receiving dates, if we with 19s have a time crunch and want the car we gotta switch. Not really hard for tesla to alert the people of this pretty clear that it is the hold up. They could give two shts if we want to give them an extra 4500 or even if we get the car
Can you explain my issue then :)

• Funny
Reactions: doubleshot
No updates from me but I'm glad to see we still have vins today. Data point for my fellow Cali folks;

My SA confirmed it is common for Cali deliveries to happen near the end of the quarter, BUT he said -

"That is typically the case but since the Model S deliveries are just beginning, the typical delivery schedule is not applicable from what we are being told."

I also saw in the other thread that vins are assigned when they arrive at the delivery centers. Does anyone else know if that's true?
In my case it was - the VIN appeared on my account. When my SA called, I was told that the car was sitting in Buena Park and that they would be making round-the-clock deliveries on the 29th and 30th.

it is the 19s they're not coming until october. people ordering in mid april with 1147s and 21s are receiving dates, if we with 19s have a time crunch and want the car we gotta switch. Not really hard for tesla to alert the people of this pretty clear that it is the hold up. They could give two shts if we want to give them an extra 4500 or even if we get the car
October? LOL

Reactions: cwanja
Posted in main group, see if this helps my cause....
So i just called my SA for my daily call to annoy them. He straight told me, white seats are your hgold up, they are producing far more cream than black. I said ok ill take black seats, no prob. See if anything actually happens.......
The logic there (ha, I know...Tesla and logic) is that eventually they should do a large batch of white seats. Maybe.

Or maybe I am lying to myself because I am eventually in the same boat with white seats hah.

Reactions: doubleshot
So i just called my SA for my daily call to annoy them. He straight told me, white seats are your hgold up, they are producing far more cream than black. I said ok ill take black seats, no prob. See if anything actually happens.......
Maybe this is hope for #TeamCream 😂

What size did you buy? I am finding out that mine will mostly not fit...the width is way wider with different off-set.
I haven’t bought them yet because I’m waiting on delivery and a couple other factors. These rims (HRE) are made to order so I don’t know the width or offset yet. I just tell them “I want it flush with the fenders” and they’ll recommend the specs. I’m going with 21s for sure though

That is strange, my assumption would be that cream is by far the least popular interior choice. Hmm.

Reactions: KyleDay