Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure hope I have similar luck. I changed to 21 inch on Monday. But mine is red, so that could still hold things up. Current estimated delivery is August as of the change (had been Blank for months prior to that).
This dude is getting yours so you're gonna have to wait a little longer. :X

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210707-192537_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210707-192537_Chrome.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 75
Anybody have a contact to an SA that is willing to help??? I am trying to change my original Feb order from 19s to 21s as I have a strict deadline to receive the car. I have reached out to multiple locations in my area in addition to texts and Voicemails to the only SA I have had contact with who lives across the country in cali. And nada! It is truly astonishing I am trying to give the company another 4500 for over a week now and have gotten no response. No reason to take away the edit button if no one will pick up the fn phone.

This is what happens when you bail out auto manu's as the only company to not take out the bailout money in 08 crash was Ford and seemingly they are the only company, yet 10 years late, to challenge and put something electric on the road. Might be wrong but don't care. Just want some type of number where I can contact a human to make this change. Guess i'll just buy a f150 next spring, about the same time as this car comes. This customer service continues to astonish me in its level of heinousness.

I am willing to contact who ever has a number privately if they feel uncomfortable posting here. But can't take anymore 1147s getting deliveries some 2000 orders after

Reactions: cascadilla
Anybody have a contact to an SA that is willing to help??? I am trying to change my original Feb order from 19s to 21s as I have a strict deadline to receive the car. I have reached out to multiple locations in my area in addition to texts and Voicemails to the only SA I have had contact with who lives across the country in cali. And nada! It is truly astonishing I am trying to give the company another 4500 for over a week now and have gotten no response. No reason to take away the edit button if no one will pick up the fn phone.

This is what happens when you bail out auto manu's as the only company to not take out the bailout money in 08 crash was Ford and seemingly they are the only company, yet 10 years late, to challenge and put something electric on the road. Might be wrong but don't care. Just want some type of number where I can contact a human to make this change. Guess i'll just buy a f150 next spring, about the same time as this car comes. This customer service continues to astonish me in its level of heinousness.

I am willing to contact who ever has a number privately if they feel uncomfortable posting here. But can't take anymore 1147s getting deliveries some 2000 orders after
+1-888-518-3752 and enter 90745 for the zip code. Those peeps were very friendly whichever store I ended up getting. That's my old Cali zip (Carson). They'll help

I just DMd you contact info for my SA!

Reactions: JimLL and Ovrt23
Who’s getting FSD now vs. waiting for subscriptions?

I added FSD to my order ~late May “thinking” it would speed up my 1/1/21 ordered LR Blk/Blk 19” S.

As of today, with a blank EDD, I had FSD removed from my order and will pay whatever the monthly fee is as we usually trade our S every ~2 years.

Tesla shi^%ing around lost a 10k add on 🤷🏻‍♂️ to my order.

So here's a fun trick I just learned-

If the "Edit Design" button is no longer available on your reservation (because you have finalized insurance and payment info early, like I did), you can still edit your design on the website by visiting this URL: tesla DOT com.teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXXX and replacing the last eight X's with your actual reservation number.

That URL will allow you to edit any existing reservation and it works. No need to contact your SA :).

So here's a fun trick I just learned-

If the "Edit Design" button is no longer available on your reservation (because you have finalized insurance and payment info early, like I did), you can still edit your design on the website by visiting this URL: tesla DOT com.teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXXX and replacing the last eight X's with your actual reservation number.

That URL will allow you to edit any existing reservation and it works. No need to contact your SA :).
Nope. Just took me back to my account page