Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have a contact to an SA that is willing to help??? I am trying to change my original Feb order from 19s to 21s as I have a strict deadline to receive the car. I have reached out to multiple locations in my area in addition to texts and Voicemails to the only SA I have had contact with who lives across the country in cali. And nada! It is truly astonishing I am trying to give the company another 4500 for over a week now and have gotten no response. No reason to take away the edit button if no one will pick up the fn phone.

This is what happens when you bail out auto manu's as the only company to not take out the bailout money in 08 crash was Ford and seemingly they are the only company, yet 10 years late, to challenge and put something electric on the road. Might be wrong but don't care. Just want some type of number where I can contact a human to make this change. Guess i'll just buy a f150 next spring, about the same time as this car comes. This customer service continues to astonish me in its level of heinousness.

I am willing to contact who ever has a number privately if they feel uncomfortable posting here. But can't take anymore 1147s getting deliveries some 2000 orders after

I have someone on the line from Telsa who can deliver on your strict deadline....

Attachments

• ml.gif
    ml.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • Funny
Reactions: M3LA and JaeTheDev
I changed to 21 inch wheels last week (Monday). By Friday I had a VIN and a July 13-20 date, Yesterday I got the make final payment reminder (in Texas) and today they confirmed car via email and text is on a track and will have July 15-18. Glad I made the decision to switch wheels as I was on the fence Given how much I love the 21’s on my 2016 Model S I just sold. No doubt that if you switch to 21’s good things will happen to delivery timeline.
Oh, I changed to 21s Monday... Fingers crossed something changes soon. Still says August for now

Nope. Just took me back to my account page
If this trick really works, it explains why everyone should not give their entire RN number.

I just changed my color from white to silver using this trick. It works. The OP messed up the address a bit, that’s why it wasn’t working.

here’s the fixed URL and try from a laptop or desktop. Wasn’t to good on mobile for me.

tesla DOT com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXXX

I just changed my color from white to silver using this trick. It works. The OP messed up the address a bit, that’s why it wasn’t working.

here’s the fixed URL and try from a laptop or desktop. Wasn’t to good on mobile for me.

tesla DOT com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNXXXXXXXX
I tried that. Figured it was messed up w the dot. Mine just went back to the account home page w my reservations.

I asked my SA and was told they can do it but they don’t have a price yet. But “ask again in a month”. That may well be because we’ve had zero in Canada at all so far so…
I'd rather switch to ebony than the CF ... I'm not sure if I'm going to like the brown. I'm just going to order the parts though at some point and diy

Reactions: KyleDay
In my case I’m wondering if it’s the white interior. I changed my wheels to 21 inch about two weeks ago. Haven’t heard a word.

They are delivering white interiors(I got
Mine) but I do think they must have some issue getting a lot of them out. Your order number looks like Jan-feb order. I think you will see a vin soon. Just a good feeling. About your order. Good luck.

A couple people said you can order the CF parts and have them installed at the SC. I had no idea you could do that and was wondering if you just tell the SA that before you schedule a pickup
Yes you can order the parts and have them installed. You cannot do it at delivery so don’t bother asking the SA. You will need to schedule a follow up service appointment In the app. Also note that parts availability may take quite a bit of time.

On delivery day they simply hand you the car and tell you to GTFO.

I changed to 21 inch wheels last week (Monday). By Friday I had a VIN and a July 13-20 date, Yesterday I got the make final payment reminder (in Texas) and today they confirmed car via email and text is on a track and will have July 15-18. Glad I made the decision to switch wheels as I was on the fence Given how much I love the 21’s on my 2016 Model S I just sold. No doubt that if you switch to 21’s good things will happen to delivery timeline.
I did the same on 6/29. What was your order date and RN#?