Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update: Hell has frozen over and I have a VIN. Odd I received no email but just saw it when I checked my account this morning. Is this normal? I’m excited, but don’t trust it obviously.
7EE327AD-0FDD-459B-A63A-179307BFDD15.jpeg

Last edited:
i dont know what was worse....the past few days of blank, or discovering I am back to just "August". maybe tonight is the night the VIN comes....SA told me we are still a few weeks out and I should get a text when the soft VIN match is made soon.
it could be worse. You could be watching people with much later rns get vins day after day. With no way of ordering 21s for sped up delivery without being charged 10k. but hey you have a 1148 and 21s you'll get the car before my feb 114500 order. just look at 114528 above. Take solace in that, at least you made the change before the ridiculous price increase

it could be worse. You could be watching people with much later rns get vins day after day. With no way of ordering 21s for sped up delivery without being charged 10k. but hey you have a 1148 and 21s you'll get the car before my feb 114500 order. just look at 114528 above. Take solace in that, at least you made the change before the ridiculous price increase
What is your order configuration?

i dont know what was worse....the past few days of blank, or discovering I am back to just "August". maybe tonight is the night the VIN comes....SA told me we are still a few weeks out and I should get a text when the soft VIN match is made soon.
I'm on the same schedule.... Was July 14-27, then July 15-28, then Blank for 5 days, now August this morning... I kept telling myself my config, MSM-Black-Arachnid- FSD from the get go, would allow me to sneak up the line from some of the poor souls who ordered months ahead of me. Oh well... maybe you are right and the monkey will bless me with a VIN this week.

Reactions: doubleshot
What is your order configuration?
feb black cream 19s fsd. no need for a hold up other than 19s. sept 14 deadline then out country until march. Thought original deadline was late oct and Never expected the car to take this long. was dream car but will just buy something else next year, by then the price will have risen on the base lr model, fsd will have risen and no way want to go through this all over again for even more money.

feb black cream 19s fsd. no need for a hold up other than 19s. sept 14 deadline then out country until march. Thought original deadline was late oct and Never expected the car to take this long. was dream car but will just buy something else next year, by then the price will have risen on the base lr model, fsd will have risen and no way want to go through this all over again for even more money.
Totally fair timeline for yourself and hopefully it works out for you. Agree not paying the $4500 fee to expedite your car.

Reactions: Ovrt23
Believe me, I feel your pain. Even after spending the money to upgrade the wheels to 21 inches, I still have no car. It is the white interior for sure. Then again, others with white interior are getting their cars.

I got a delivery window two weeks ago...July 9th-15th. Since then, every day it has shifted by two days, it is agonizing to watch. I am currently sitting at July 28th - Aug 9th. I have not had a car since Jan 20th when I was T-boned in my Model S. RN 1144 Feb order.