Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LR update! March -> August -> June 1-31 -> August -> June 22-30 -> June 21-30 -> Blank -> June -> June 21-30 -> June -> Blank -> June -> August -> June 22 - 30 (day before yesterday) -> Blank (yesterday) BLANK still as of this morning.

Reactions: baldwin
Mine is still blank. While at the local SC asking a question about my mother's incoming Y, I asked a different SA to check my account. Still nothing and I asked about the text we rec'd regarding an end June delivery. He said it was not right and to expect a July/August delivery. When I asked "really?" he then said it could be August/September even. He said there is a chip shortage they did not know about back when I ordered in January that has caused delays - they really thought they could start in February. I asked about the first S delivery at this location. They said it is scheduled to be here next week and said that person ordered it last week. They have stared since day one that the prerefresh was a priority over all orders and they confirm that to me several times (over the Plaid even). They are now saying it is priority over others of my same trim, color, specs, and delivery location - so basically means nothing.

So the bottom line is that they text things out that are not accurate and they still have no clue if/when I will get my car ordered in January prior to the refresh.

Meanwhile the A7 I was looking at sold this morning. So I am running out of options with no Tesla end in sight.

Mine is still blank. While at the local SC asking a question about my mother's incoming Y, I asked a different SA to check my account. Still nothing and I asked about the text we rec'd regarding an end June delivery. He said it was not right and to expect a July/August delivery. When I asked "really?" he then said it could be August/September even. He said there is a chip shortage they did not know about back when I ordered in January that has caused delays - they really thought they could start in February. I asked about the first S delivery at this location. They said it is scheduled to be here next week and said that person ordered it last week. They have stared since day one that the prerefresh was a priority over all orders and they confirm that to me several times (over the Plaid even). They are now saying it is priority over others of my same trim, color, specs, and delivery location - so basically means nothing.

So the bottom line is that they text things out that are not accurate and they still have no clue if/when I will get my car ordered in January prior to the refresh.

Meanwhile the A7 I was looking at sold this morning. So I am running out of options with no Tesla end in sight.
Sorry man that sucks!! I actually passed on an S6 this morning that I’d been looking at. I’m going to be second guessing myself till the end of time.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS

Seriously wtf?

Yeah idk, sounds like the typical SA spiel. At this point, we'll know about our cars when Fremont knows, i.e VIN. I don't even bother talking to anyone from my local service center anymore. When I last spoke with someone in early March, they basically said "When you have a VIN, we can help you."

I'm still hoping for a July delivery, but I don't think August is that bad either. Its at least < 6 weeks away. September and beyond stinks though...

RN: 11441. MS LR/Blue/Black/FSD/Arachnids. Ordered 01/27 (sorry don't know how to update signature)

I agree. I do not know why I bother talking to anyone at Tesla. They just deflate me each time. They really are clueless.
Tesla is really giving you the business. All of us actually. I am really hoping we start seeing some LRs being delivered over the next couple of weeks. We have a few here with June delivery dates. If those end up being just another failure to come thru then I don’t know what to do. What Tesla is doing is conditioning a large number of former and prospective customers to take their business elsewhere. They may not have much competition now in the EV market but there are plenty of $80,000 and up ICE cars that are quite suitable replacements.

June 21-30 still holding for me as of this morning. No VIN assigned.
I really thought today was your day. I am back to blank. Hoping the LA guys were going to get a break
LR update - mine was blank the past few weeks but just updated to August today. I'm in NJ, ordered 1/27. Previously was March, June, July, etc...
Moved from NJ 2 years ago. Did you order from Short Hills? That was the only store I remember

Reactions: Fwizzy and JimLL