Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry for the multiple Posts. This may be a "server maintenance" issue. I notice there's no EDD shown in the Tesla Mobile App now either, but when I switch to the Solar side of the app I get a "Tesla is performing server maintenance. We expect the service to be available soon". Maybe that speaks to vehicle page info too.

Oh no, no more EDD info at all. What are we going to obsess over daily?!?!? We'll have to really track by RNs now internally.

Maybe they will return in day(s) ahead. Website it a little jacked up right now. Home is now the old Account page. That and I can't even get into our Solar order now - just gives bad server request...

EDIT: Now all back to the old pages/style again, with EDDs. Sheesh.

Probably a bug for sure. Not able to add FSD or update insurance information.

Back to normal now.

Still not normal for me. What a bunch of crack whores we are. Take down the website for just a few minutes and we all instantly freak out, likely with some PTSD to follow.

Still not normal for me. What a bunch of crack whores we are. Take down the website for just a few minutes and we all instantly freak out, likely with some PTSD to follow.
5uo7hb.jpg

1146, March order, sitting at November 25-December 22 (after the prerequisite 4,329 monkey EDD shifts), no VIN. I am happy to see my bretherin and sisterin getting VINs, but I’m also a bit jealous. Jealous, but happy. I guess I’m jelly!

For the record, is there anyone out there with 19”/white/cream order that has actually gotten a VIN? Saw a few 19” creams, and saw a few 19” whites, but I don’t see the combination unless I missed it.
Exact same configuration, RN11432xxxx. No VIN, still waiting. I may be the oldest out here! But willing to wait now to mid-Dec for an NF VIN.

screenshots required. lol. and you know the first part of the VIN is pretty much the same for everyone. blocking that part out isn't necessary. but the last 3 of the VIN, those are the final identifiers. not that it really matters either way.

from this second NF, looks like NF is starting at NF458, there's still MF456s starting and I don't think I've seen any MF457s yet.
Opps... I went backwards on the VIN... I guess I was excited... :)

Mine changed this morning from "2021 Tesla Model S" to "2022 Tesla Model S" with delivery within 2 weeks. Here's hoping that it's a 2022, no VIN yet. I'm up in Canada.

Model S LR, RN 1151, Black/Black, 19", No FSD

View attachment 734409
Interesting. Mine just says "Tesla Model S". Never said 2021. While I click on Manage, it just says "Your Model S"