Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those taking delivery soon, Tesla sends an invite to register for a webinar. If you have owned a Tesla or have spent too much time on the forum. Don't waste your hour like I did. I registered thinking I would learn at least one new thing about the model S and I did only 1.

When you are stopped and unbuckle your seat belt the car automatically switches to park. You can thank me later for saving you an hour of your life.

For those taking delivery soon, Tesla sends an invite to register for a webinar. If you have owned a Tesla or have spent too much time on the forum. Don't waste your hour like I did. I registered thinking I would learn at least one new thing about the model S and I did only 1.

When you are stopped and unbuckle your seat belt the car automatically switches to park. You can thank me later for saving you an hour of your life.
Lord knows when will take order, but good to know xD

About time! Are you the oldest unfulfilled order on this thread?
I think so. There is one other 1143 I know of. Not sure if he/she is older than I.

I think so. There is one other 1143 I know of. Not sure if he/she is older than I.

Happy for you. Hoping for similar luck after 367 days!

Ok, I know there are extensive checklists. Most are full of stupid stuff. When I see “make sure the color matches what you ordered” or you got “two keys” I stop reading.

What is a concise list of things to check that are a common issues to watch out for.

Like Summer Tires on 19”, something about console alignment. etc.

Don’t care about a list of obvious stuff like panel gaps and VIN number matches.