Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery appointment set for Saturday in Camarillo. Funny thing looking at the posts about checklists and taking time to inspect the car, the app states the appointment is 15 minutes long!
I'd work with your SA there. Ian seems pretty good if you don't like who you have. Insist they open the car for you.

I had one delivery I helped with at Camarillo. I picked that one for my friend as it is the newest and least busy location I could find.

We used all of two hours to inspect and configure the car.

Best to reschedule during the week if you need more time.

• Informative
Reactions: chrisdh79
I'd work with your SA there. Ian seems pretty good if you don't like who you have. Insist they open the car for you.

I had one delivery I helped with at Camarillo. I picked that one for my friend as it is the newest and least busy location I could find.

We used all of two hours to inspect and configure the car.

Best to reschedule during the week if you need more time.
+1 for rescheduling during the week if you want lots of time to look the car over. The Colorado Springs store where I picked up my model 3 was pretty quiet when I picked up on a Tuesday. I was in the area over the weekend once and the front lot was completely full of cars being delivered that day.

Got my VIN within the past hour! NF4768. 4/25-5/1
Congratulations! You've waited long enough. It amazes me that your EDD was pretty much spot on the length of your order. My original EDD window was September 2021. I just don't feel like I'm any closer for some reason.
As we have the exact same configuration, maybe I can hope for a delivery soon. At the very least, I drive a few miles over to the rail hub and wave your car on as it rolls by.🤣
Post photos please.

Reactions: chrisdh79
Congratulations! What was your most recent prior EDD?
It was June-July. I called them and asked back in March why it slipped again and they confirmed I had a build slot in April which turned out to be true and estimated on the phone I'd have an early May delivery. They were not far off. They did tell me that they are under promising in the app now which is why all the dates went out and you should expect delivery sooner than what the app says. The sales rep I spoke with was very knowledgeable which was nice because I've called several times and that has not always been my experience. Build is White, 19", FSD, Black Interior.

Reactions: Jabbahop and ItsMK