Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ooof new deliveries be aware:
Good grief. You’d think for the money we’re paying for these cars that wouldn’t even be a consideration as to whether to include it…

Why would 20’s be your least favorite? Doesn’t make sense. Unless your considering the type of tires or type of wheels.
They’re the noisiest due to not having the acoustic inserts that reduce road noise. And once ARNC became active it made the 20’s more noticeable in road noise.
Otherwise they’re perfectly fine.

Hi Gang,
I've been away for a bit - hope all has been well.
I'm banging my head against the wall in that i can't get the calender sync to, err, sync.
i did get some calendar entries the first couple of days with the beast.
now, about 10 weeks and maybe 4 firmware updates later, no dice.
the calendar was empty. my phone all (android) has all permissions enabled and of course the calendar sync button is slid.
with nothing else to lose, i toggled it off, and then on - and since then, instead of an empty calendar, it says to enable the sync. toggling sync off and on won't help.
anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?
multiple firmwares.
multiple MMCU reboots
phone reboots
app reinstalled (and in fact, updated app as well)
test entries on the calender - and multiple calendars like outlook, google, and native samsung.
any help or guidance appreciated.

Lol and people say Tesla fans are the only (or the worst) "cult" out there. Think again lol! We have our rough parts here and there but so does every community. And the good people you want in the community do not encourage or support that type of behavior. It actually goes against Tesla's mission to behave like that, as we need *all* EVs, not just Tesla to make it work.
Yeah, when he made the "all you tesla drivers are just green hippies" I was like "no....I just like bad ass fast cars?" and he went to give me a fist pound and I just stared at him xD
Yes, but mine were missing as well. I asked Lynwood SC for them and they happily provided them to me.
I did find mine! It was hidden in the trunk. But....no screws so will ask for them at my appointment I guess. Tried the ones from the front plate but they didnt want to fit for some reason and I wasn't about to force it.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Help needed...

The SC replaced the wood trim on the driver door, and it looks like they got the walnut one instead of Ebony... Or is it just a really light ebony?? Can someone with walnut/white interior confirm please?

The nightmare continues with Tesla... So far, the car has been sitting at the SC and body shop for a total of almost 4 months (out of the 9 months since delivery in July)...
I have cream interior, but yeah those colors are NOT matching at all...

Attachments

• 20220413_095315.jpg
    20220413_095315.jpg
    592.8 KB · Views: 116
Good grief. You’d think for the money we’re paying for these cars that wouldn’t even be a consideration as to whether to include it…

They wouldn't be the first company to do so. No one includes charger blocks with their products anymore. Just a cheap cord.
Just removing that, and charging customers, they'd make an extra $325m+ and then anything saved on their cost. So probably close to like $500m a year net difference? lol

But for $100k....you should get a free massage on your first drive.

Hi Gang,
I've been away for a bit - hope all has been well.
I'm banging my head against the wall in that i can't get the calender sync to, err, sync.
i did get some calendar entries the first couple of days with the beast.
now, about 10 weeks and maybe 4 firmware updates later, no dice.
the calendar was empty. my phone all (android) has all permissions enabled and of course the calendar sync button is slid.
with nothing else to lose, i toggled it off, and then on - and since then, instead of an empty calendar, it says to enable the sync. toggling sync off and on won't help.
anyone have any suggestions or experience with this?
multiple firmwares.
multiple MMCU reboots
phone reboots
app reinstalled (and in fact, updated app as well)
test entries on the calender - and multiple calendars like outlook, google, and native samsung.
any help or guidance appreciated.
Did you toggle on/off in the phone app? If not, go to the app, tap your account icon in the upper right, then settings. You’ll see a calendar toggle button there.

They wouldn't be the first company to do so. No one includes charger blocks with their products anymore. Just a cheap cord.
Just removing that, and charging customers, they'd make an extra $325m+ and then anything saved on their cost. So probably close to like $500m a year net difference? lol

But for $100k....you should get a free massage on your first drive.
unelss i'm mistaken, thehy also used to include more plug adapters. with my fear/fomo i bought ALL the charging adapters. Meanwhile, i've had my car for about 10 weeks or so (with a couple of weeks in the SC) and i have not yet once used my included charging cable - but take it wherever i go.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Did you toggle on/off in the phone app? If not, go to the app, tap your account icon in the upper right, then settings. You’ll see a calendar toggle button there.
thanks - did that many many times. before i did that, the calendar was blank. then, i disabled (and the screen on the car instantly went to "enable access" - i toggled back -- and it's stuck. only says "enable access permissions" or something like that, no matter what i do.
i hope i didn't break the internet!
seriously, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, updated the app, updated the car's firmware about 3 times, rebooted the interface a zillion times, added calendar entries on multiple calendars, etc. - tesla chat said to bring the car in to service. seriously??????