Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW here’s a text exchange between me and my SA. I reached out to ask about the date discrepancy between my order date and my MVOA date: IMG_1990.jpegIMG_1989.jpeg

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
I think it adds to the feeling that the SA tells me today they are delivering a Plaid next week to someone who ordered last week.
If they just came clean and said why there are delays, it would go a long way with their customer base and those people possibly trusting them in the future. As of now that trust is completely lost for me.

Reactions: Leojsayta
Lived in Llewellyn Park West Orange neighbor. Went to grade school at Newark Academy. Before I moved out here I was living in Metuchen. Happy to be away from that weather. Retired now. Playing golf 3 days a week and refreshing my Tesla account page the other 4 days. 😀

Well I’m definitely jealous of golf 3 days a week and feel your pain on the Tesla site. Fiancé and I are in Montgomery Cty MD but will be making the move to Bradenton FL in a little less than 2 years. Some of my friends growing up went to Newark Academy…I couldn’t handle the dress code after catholic grade school so I went to Livingston High School.

Reactions: Sbaimo
What am I looking for?
There is a trick to reveal the vin before it shows up. Im hoping it’s still there for you. I can’t understand why it would show and then disappear.

Reactions: Hayseed_MS
There is a trick to reveal the vin before it shows up. Im hoping it’s still there for you. I can’t understand why it would show and then disappear.

Cannot find it in the code. Looked up "5YJSA"

Reactions: legend_of_jim
In case you are not following the "other" thread, I just got the big
View attachment 675384View attachment 675385View attachment 675386
They took away the VIN and put an "August" delivery.

Oh for f*ck’s sake.. Even a damn assigned VIN doesn’t mean anything?!!???

I totally know Tesla’s take is “tough luck, suckers!” but this is borderline obscene.

No doubt we’re all going to hear endless stories from Plaid customers who just decided to buy after the event saying “Delivery problems?? My delivery experience was great!! Tesla is the most responsive company ever! You’re just exaggerating!” all over the damn place now.