Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went from blank to July this morning. Been down this road before. I really cannot believe I'm not getting my car this month.
Clearly the "blank" doesn't mean you can definitely get your car at any time.

This is hard to believe they are doing this to you. Your config is common and your proximity to Fremont would make this very deliverable I would think.

Last edited:
Bingo. I am aligned with you guys. Ordered LR instead of Plaid for the extra range. 3.0 secs 0-60 is plenty, and I will never drive it at 155MPH. I will use the $50K savings to buy an X for my wife. Also, my delivery date has been blank for 2 months, and was changed to "August" this morning. Ordered it on 3/23/21.
By the way exterior color white, interior black, full self driving, arachnid wheels.

Reactions: cwanja
I went from blank to July this morning. Been down this road before. I really cannot believe I'm not getting my car this month.
Clearly the "blank" doesn't mean you can definitely get your car at any time.
I also went from blank to July this morning. Could be as early as next week…7/1…or not. 😀

Mine went to July this morning too. Will update the spreadsheet.
1624284802647.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gadelrosario
Went from blank to August this morning. LR Red/White/19"/No FSD. Ordered 1/28 but have made multiple changes since.
In all reality I'm probably going to delay/cancel before then due to potentially purchasing a new house in the coming months. It would be irresponsible to take delivery before then.

Reactions: gadelrosario
Thank you!! Just looked... No VIN. We'll see...! Just a revolving door of guessing games w/ Mr. Musk and the Tesla folks.
To add to it, here are some additional things to search:
isNotMatchedToRa00Vin - seems to lead to be you are matched to a VIN
VIN - straight up your VIN
AppointmentDetails - your delivery appointment details
EstimatedDelivery - estimate date
Although, the latter two should probably display without any issue.

"isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":true

Looks like a VIN is not genuinely assigned based off searching all those variables and their subsequent results.
Hmm would expect false there to indicate you are matched to a VIN, but not displaying it. But honestly, who knows. With VINs being assigned and removed and no definitive information on source code, it is all up in the air now. Just hope we get to see a LR delivered by weeks end. We need our own LR @omarsultan.

Reactions: Danlbrau