Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The weirdest thing just happened... I was doing my regular 30min check on Tesla's website to see if I got a VIN (being too optimistic here with an RN115 order) but anyways...
When I placed the order, I went through the whole thing with trade in appraisal (automated), loan pre-approval, and I even uploaded my most recent insurance policy card. Since I placed the order, when I log into my Tesla Account and click on the Model S order, the screen it takes me is that one with the insurance where I can see the insurance card I uploaded.
Tonight, just now - I do the same thing, but the insurance card changed to the one I used in 2018 when I bought my Model 3 (I can also see the expiration date is of the one I had back then). So somehow, Tesla's system has replaced my insurance card. Has anyone seen that? Is it a sign that the gods are working on my order? 🤞

IT IS YOUR TURN NOW. Those friggin 19" standard wheels are killing so many deliveries. It should be the opposite. Standard equipment should be ready before the optional stuff. I don't think it is the $$$. I think problem is unforeseen issues with the 19"s
Much appreciated!! I can only hope. Excited to see your car, minus the 21s we are the same.

The monkey is now messing with me. October was removed and we are back to blank. If I follow my same logic I am telling others, it should be a good thing. Keep telling yourself that, keep telling yourself that.

IT IS YOUR TURN NOW. Those friggin 19" standard wheels are killing so many deliveries. It should be the opposite. Standard equipment should be ready before the optional stuff. I don't think it is the $$$. I think problem is unforeseen issues with the 19"s

Attachments

• monk.gif
    monk.gif
    33 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Sbaimo
Much appreciated!! I can only hope. Excited to see your car, minus the 21s we are the same.

The monkey is now messing with me. October was removed and we are back to blank. If I follow my same logic I am telling others, it should be a good thing. Keep telling yourself that, keep telling yourself that.
Today I lost my September. I think any change is a good one, but who knows?

Reactions: cwanja
What do you mean when the Florida DMV clears de Model S? Is that why we are not getting deliveries yet in FL?
Supposedly there is issues with the DMV system and not validating the VINs for temporary tags. From what others have posted, Florida is treating it like a new model and not a new ‘year’ (paraphrasing / remembering what others posted). However, I recall someone saying they took delivery and the DMV fixed it up. So it should not be an issue any more.