Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my car yesterday and I am very impressed so far. They told me my LR was the first delivered to Raleigh. Now if I just had some time to spend with her. I did name her yesterday Kyniska, so that got done 😜.

She seems much faster with better handling than my 2018 100D. There were too many cars in the way yesterday so I only got to 104, but I could tell the suspension is improved.

Picked up my car yesterday and I am very impressed so far. They told me my LR was the first delivered to Raleigh. Now if I just had some time to spend with her. I did name her yesterday Kyniska, so that got done 😜.

She seems much faster with better handling than my 2018 100D. There were too many cars in the way yesterday so I only got to 104, but I could tell the suspension is improved.
Congratulations and enjoy!

Reactions: Aplus2005
I have had a vin, paid off car in cash on Friday and they keep cancelling my delivery appointments because it just hasn’t left the factory. No one has an explanation

Similar here. Submitted my insurance with VIN, my final payment, was ready to take delivery today - they cancelled my appointment and pushed it off a week because it’s also “still at the factory”, which makes me quite nervous - and now they have my money.

Congrats!

Reactions: Zaker89

A sincere congrats, fellow local! I'm hoping someone here will bring their car to the next Triangle Tesla Owners gathering next weekend. Are you going, by chance? Or if not, perhaps we can PM and meet up. Dying to see the LR in person, as that is what I have on order to replace my current 90D.

Reactions: jlear and cwanja
Yessir, thats the one
On Stateline? I am at Burns & McDonnell a dozen times a year and pass that location all the time. I eat at Panera next door a lot. Place always looked packed with cars.
Do you guys know about the KC Tesla Owners Club? I know the KC Service Center have delivered Plaids and LR Model S last weekend and this week (The club helped with Model 3 and Y deliveries Saturday and I was there in Service waiting for A/C repair yesterday and spoke to some of the lucky new owners!) There was a Red Plaid I was drooling all over. meanwhile, still Blank on delivery with my 19" wheels...

Congratulations! I am also from Raleigh, waiting on my LR delivery. I am RN1150, so the expectation is to have it sometime between September-October.

Do you guys know about the KC Tesla Owners Club? I know the KC Service Center have delivered Plaids and LR Model S last weekend and this week (The club helped with Model 3 and Y deliveries Saturday and I was there in Service waiting for A/C repair yesterday and spoke to some of the lucky new owners!) There was a Red Plaid I was drooling all over. meanwhile, still Blank on delivery with my 19" wheels...
I do not, i went there last week and waited for 15 minutes, nobody helped me so i bounced. I also havent heard from my SA in 5+ months now.

I've been running around in Insane mode primarily, but switched to Chill today. Big difference. Still good, though.
Team im using Insane too - just careful with the go pedal - but the ability to feel the acceleration when you want it is great.

And yeah, it does reduce the expected range a little , but i charge at home every night so for me its doing well.

otherwise all good with the car on day 4 :)

Team im using Insane too - just careful with the go pedal - but the ability to feel the acceleration when you want it is great.

And yeah, it does reduce the expected range a little , but i charge at home every night so for me its doing well.

otherwise all good with the car on day 4 :)
Think everyone is waiting for you to the draggy with your LR.