Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Team im using Insane too - just careful with the go pedal - but the ability to feel the acceleration when you want it is great.

And yeah, it does reduce the expected range a little , but i charge at home every night so for me its doing well.

otherwise all good with the car on day 4 :)

Please post an acceleration video! We can use the video to estimate time if you don't have a draggy.

Similar here. Submitted my insurance with VIN, my final payment, was ready to take delivery today - they cancelled my appointment and pushed it off a week because it’s also “still at the factory”, which makes me quite nervous - and now they have my money.
I did all that too. And now I have a 2000 credit on my balance because when I paid off the car the 2k credit for pre-refreshed orders wasn’t showing.
Ma account now says delivery 6/30 between 9-6 but. I don’t want to get my hopes up again. I have had 4 different delivery dates and times over the last 4 days.
I feel your pain brother

Reactions: gadelrosario
I did all that too. And now I have a 2000 credit on my balance because when I paid off the car the 2k credit for pre-refreshed orders wasn’t showing.
Ma account now says delivery 6/30 between 9-6 but. I don’t want to get my hopes up again. I have had 4 different delivery dates and times over the last 4 days.
I feel your pain brother
Still hoping for you.

I feel your pain brother
I don't know I got a text yesterday saying it still could be June so I put off my Audi
purchase until Friday to see if actually comes I'm In LA also second text saying it would be June and I still don't have a vin.

It looks like in a other thread someone in Vegas who ordered in April is getting their car meanwhile I said I would go anywhere in the country to pick mine up and Vegas is like a 4 hour drive no big deal. I easily would have taken that car.

FWIW, Tesla SA looked me up and said they have a soft match and it should finish production within 48 hours and I could have it by end of week, though they are closed 1st and 4th. Taking with a grain of salt...
Hope it works out! Really want to see some non-Plaid white interiors. Just for more photos. I keep going back to Omar's but looking for other angles and quality.

I feel your pain brother
I’m so sorry to hear what you are going through. I swear it seems like the guy that invented waterboarding was put in charge of the Model S delivery process.

A sincere congrats, fellow local! I'm hoping someone here will bring their car to the next Triangle Tesla Owners gathering next weekend. Are you going, by chance? Or if not, perhaps we can PM and meet up. Dying to see the LR in person, as that is what I have on order to replace my current 90D.
I am off to the west coast this coming weekend, but we can figure something out soon.

Hey Guys,

I've just registered, but I've been lurking for a while and haven't seen answers to these questions, so I apologize if it's been covered.

I ordered pre-refresh (by a day or two) and then updated on 1/27. I am white/cream FSD with 21" and RN1144. We have been all over the map with EDD dates (like everyone), but we have been blank for several weeks. My "next steps" on my account are to supply the insurance with the VIN, but of course I do not have a VIN yet to complete that step. I'm just trying to make sure there is nothing else I can do/should do to expedite the process. So, specifically, I'm trying to confirm that I can't do anything with the insurance or with the payment (paying cash) until I get a VIN. Also, how do I get in touch with my SA? I have never had any contact with anyone at Tesla other than through the ordering process on the website. Thanks!

So, specifically, I'm trying to confirm that I can't do anything with the insurance or with the payment (paying cash) until I get a VIN. Also, how do I get in touch with my SA? I have never had any contact with anyone at Tesla other than through the ordering process on the website. Thanks!
Correct. Nothing you can do yet.

If you do not have an SA, you can call the general number or call the delivery center / service center where you plan to take delivery and talk to someone.

Thanks to all sharing their experiences on the yoke. I ordered in late May / early June (RN1151) but I am still on the fence because of the price point and the yoke steering. I am also looking at 100d models around 2017 - 2018 to save around 20-25k. So all your experiences are very good data points for me. Hoping to test drive the new model soon.