Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe we might have the same SA and they are incorrect as the manual definitely states the 21s are NOT all seasons. I’m calling again today and if so, back to 19s I go to wait. Mine still shows October so I’m not losing sleep.

View attachment 678730
I switched from red to msm and went from blank to august, back to blank, back to august, back to blank now. I dont think changes really help propel to the front, it does say it affects Your change

I believe we might have the same SA and they are incorrect as the manual definitely states the 21s are NOT all seasons. I’m calling again today and if so, back to 19s I go to wait. Mine still shows October so I’m not losing sleep.

View attachment 678730
Yeah….21” summer tires….dont want to be that guy in January. 0-60 time….tbd, tires still spinning

• Funny
Reactions: JaeTheDev
it is the 19s they're not coming until october. people ordering in mid april with 1147s and 21s are receiving dates, if we with 19s have a time crunch and want the car we gotta switch. Not really hard for tesla to alert the people of this pretty clear that it is the hold up. They could give two shts if we want to give them an extra 4500 or even if we get the car
October? Where did you get that info? Your SA?

EFC833FC-5D68-4B76-90FE-3E0AAA4EBE0C.jpeg

it is the 19s they're not coming until october. people ordering in mid april with 1147s and 21s are receiving dates, if we with 19s have a time crunch and want the car we gotta switch. Not really hard for tesla to alert the people of this pretty clear that it is the hold up. They could give two shts if we want to give them an extra 4500 or even if we get the car
then why would my SA advise AGAINST it?

then why would my SA advise AGAINST it?
The SA's know absolutely nothing. One told a guy above he wasn't getting until december! Use your own judgment but from someone who ordered in Feb and am seeing april orders with vins, same build but with 21s its getting old. I don't have months to wait and sure as hell not going through this process again when back in the country.

Ive counted 14 people that have posted on this website not just this thread that have switched and received dates. Not to mention those who don't even know this website exists. The website itself (teslas) shows quicker delivery for 21s than 19s. It's not an EOQ push, or it would be cars going to FSD purchasers. Tesla uses credits from other auto manufacturers to push back into R&D which is what FSD would make a substantial part of as FSD is nearly all profit compared to the 21's. If this process has taught me anything SA's know nothing. Not really sure how thats debatable at this point.

The SA's know absolutely nothing. One told a guy above he wasn't getting until december! Use your own judgment but from someone who ordered in Feb and am seeing april orders with vins, same build but with 21s its getting old. I don't have months to wait and sure as hell not going through this process again when back in the country.

Ive counted 14 people that have posted on this website not just this thread that have switched and received dates. Not to mention those who don't even know this website exists. The website itself (teslas) shows quicker delivery for 21s than 19s. It's not an EOQ push, or it would be cars going to FSD purchasers. Tesla uses credits from other auto manufacturers to push back into R&D which is what FSD would make a substantial part of as FSD is nearly all profit compared to the 21's. If this process has taught me anything SA's know nothing. Not really sure how thats debatable at this point.
It’s not debatable at all. I really like my local SA and he has told me very bluntly that they get just about zero info from Fremont. Pisses him off. They are at the mercy of the great and powerful Oz, who keeps the curtain closed.

haha I guess my sarcasm wasn't apparent in my comment. If I didn't live in the north east, I would have switched by now.

It’s not debatable at all. I really like my local SA and he has told me very bluntly that they get just about zero info from Fremont. Pisses him off. They are at the mercy of the great and powerful Oz, who keeps the curtain closed.
SA i switched to black interior today (almost) said same thing. He simply enlightened me that they've had ZERO white interior cars come through out of 24 and my best odds to him would be switching to black. Ill give it a month and see, if not back to white interior.

SAs were telling people that LRs are not being delivered and we had people posting photos and getting VINs. So take it the advice or leave it. They could have meant specifically their location, but gets lost in translation to this forum.

I think most are skeptical of any advice, at best. Also depends on the relationship you have with your SA. I trust mine, but I have never asked for specifics around delays, timing, etc. What he does tell me is further validated by other SAs and then day or two later, proof out of Tesla. So I have some confidence in what he says.

Reactions: gadelrosario
haha I guess my sarcasm wasn't apparent in my comment. If I didn't live in the north east, I would have switched by now.
the process has killed my ability to care or take in sarcasm. At this point if I see my same build 21s running down 270 or the parkway i'm not moving over so they can avoid the pothole. Its an asinine process and if by off chance I do take delivery before september and they ask are you excited I will have much words which will do nothing to fix the problem. Ill take the car be happy the 166k mile ice im driving that lost AC conveniently this week in this DC heat is off to cars for kids or whoever I donate it for but this has been a terrible experience. Eventually you'd think SA's would complain to upper mgmt that their lack of intel is making their job hard, but of course upper mgmt doesn't care because every automaker is paying them to act like this. Better customer service following Bob Kraft in a miami massage parlor. And they don't work on tips down there service already capped

• Disagree
Reactions: mikeymoves and foos