Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree, definitely not a conspiracy. There is clearly an algorithm at play here that is factoring in interior and exterior colors, wheel size, location, etc…

If order date is factored in, it’s got to be tied to location. If a MSM black interior with arachnids is allocated to an SC in NJ and there’s an 1146 there and a 1145 in Illinois is waiting for the same car, the 1146 in NJ will get their car first.

If it wasn’t for the website and forums like this, the 1145 would never know the 1146 got the car before them. So maybe the solution is for them to just not post EDDs and when a VIN arrives you’re set. I’m half enjoying this and realize anything before August (first ED I got the day I ordered) is a gift, but the ever changing EDDs is just aggravating.
Technically a conspiracy is an illicit agreement between two or more parties. A more accurate phrase would be Tesla putting its own self interest ahead of its customers. It’s clear that’s exactly what they did last month, the only question is how far did they go? We know for certain Plaid was a self-interested priority. As for FSD and Arachnid orders getting priority, that’s still an open question although certainly a reasonable one given we know they did it with Plaid even if a few LRs slipped into the mix. If 19s start magically getting shipped in the next week or two that adds to the “it was in their self-interest” theory.

• Disagree
Reactions: foos and JimLL
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 9.25.16 AM.png

So I officially have two orders with same configurations. Let's see how it goes

Yes you will probably get it before me. I ordered this exact configuration with full self drive in January. Still waiting !!!

Id hope you being EXTREMELY closer to the factory than I am, and your RN would, but you damn near next in line as I type. We shall see, though. Im hoping someone's financing falls through (it happens, sorry, but it does) and I can scoop it up.