Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems they just raised the long range price by $5000. Shows a base of $84,990 now!

BE CAREFUL, IF YOU MAKE CHANGES THEY TYPICALLY DON'T HONOR THE OLD PRICE, YOU'LL UPDATE TO THE NEW PRICE.

Last edited:
So they quietly raised the base by $5K. My suspicion of them jerking around tempest orders could be real as I believe there to be supply chain issues and margin reductions in the S at $79K. Upgrading to the 21s probably helped because of the mark up there but also, I bet they were hoping on cancelled orders due to “poor” communication to get out of existing MPVA’s at the old price.

So they quietly raised the base by $5K. My suspicion of them jerking around tempest orders could be real as I believe there to be supply chain issues and margin reductions in the S at $79K. Upgrading to the 21s probably helped because of the mark up there but also, I bet they were hoping on cancelled orders due to “poor” communication to get out of existing MPVA’s at the old price.
That is quite a lot of speculation. They have also "quietly" always raised the price. It is never announced.

It seems they just raised the long range price by $5000. Shows a base of $84,990 now!

BE CAREFUL, IF YOU MAKE CHANGES THEY TYPICALLY DON'T HONOR THE OLD PRICE, YOU'LL UPDATE TO THE NEW PRICE.
Exactly. So that move to 21s to actually get your car will now be $9500 😳

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Ordered in January. MSM with black interior. 19” wheels with FSD. Closest service center/delivery center Maplewood, MN. EDD was March, then June, then August, now blank for well over a month…I can’t even remember when i had a date listed there!

Reactions: Danlbrau
Ordered in January. MSM with black interior. 19” wheels with FSD. Closest service center/delivery center Maplewood, MN. EDD was March, then June, then August, now blank for well over a month…I can’t even remember when i had a date listed there!
I don’t know how to use this forum (can’t thumbs up anything). And I don’t know how to edit my post to show RN11442xxxx

Reactions: Danlbrau