Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grey or silver 19's? It was delivered?
Grey, no context other than the picture
66943D28-3C04-4D25-9E6C-E526746114B3.jpeg

Reactions: GrnSqrl
Despite what my SA said this morning about a possible VIN by end of next week, I got one today! Refreshing every 5 minutes does pay off. My heart skipped a beat and I was so excited I hit Cancel by mistake....abort! abort! But all is well....

Only thing now is that estimated delivery says August, rather than July 12-19, but I'm not sure that means anything.
1625960589145.png

Despite what my SA said this morning about a possible VIN by end of next week, I got one today! Refreshing every 5 minutes does pay off. My heart skipped a beat and I was so excited I hit Cancel by mistake....abort! abort! But all is well....

Only thing now is, estimated delivery now says August, rather than July 12-19, but I'm not sure that means anything.
Congrats! If you see me in my MSM in Palm Springs say Hi!

Only thing now is that estimated delivery says August, rather than July 12-19, but I'm not sure that means anything.
View attachment 683329
It SHOULD come back into July.

Reactions: derevan007

View attachment 683329
Congrats! How couId I still have July with no VIN ...

Reactions: derevan007
T

View attachment 683329
Congrats!! I also had August immediately after i got my vin and about 3 hours later it updated to July 10th - 14th! Keep checking. :)

View attachment 683329
Congratulations!! Exciting indeed!! And I have the same config and RN# as you, plus also in Calif, so your post has put a smile on my face that hopefully I'm not too far behind you!! Currently sitting with Est Deliv July 12-21. :)

Congratulations!! Exciting indeed!! And I have the same config and RN# as you, plus also in Calif, so your post has put a smile on my face that hopefully I'm not too far behind you!! Currently sitting with Est Deliv July 12-21. :)
Keep refreshing! I didn't refresh much until 2 days ago when I had a narrower date range and I saw things moving for others. I think they are cranking out a bunch of SoCal orders to ship them all down at once!

View attachment 683329
Soft VIN match becomes hard VIN match.