Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN1144... LR MSM Beige, FSD, 21" (Feb) changed to 19" (Mar) changed back to 21" (June) EDD now August. >>>> EDD updated to July 11-17 (Carlsbad service center)

Updated to July 12- July 21 (No VIN still)
Today July 13-July 24 No VIN but DDC (Delivery Date Creep)
This cluster ☆☆☆☆ could be a SNL skit if Mr. Musk returns. Stay tuned...

Reactions: Danlbrau
RN1144... LR MSM Beige, FSD, 21" (Feb) changed to 19" (Mar) changed back to 21" (June) EDD now August. >>>> EDD updated to July 11-17 (Carlsbad service center)

Updated to July 12- July 21 (No VIN still)
Today July 13-July 24 No VIN but DDC (Delivery Date Creep)
A watched pot never boils. Based on my recent SA conversations (one of them with Tesla for over 8 years), it's clear that production of Model S LR with 19s will not start until August. So, irrespective of your RN, August is the earliest anyone is going to see a 19LR, which includes me. I have a March order date. I am expecting September delivery. August would be a bonus. I am done checking my order page until August. This is stupid. Good luck, all.

A watched pot never boils. Based on my recent SA conversations (one of them with Tesla for over 8 years), it's clear that production of Model S LR with 19s will not start until August. So, irrespective of your RN, August is the earliest anyone is going to see a 19LR, which includes me. I have a March order date. I am expecting September delivery. August would be a bonus. I am done checking my order page until August. This is stupid. Good luck, all.

Why has there been an image of an LR with the new 19s as well as people getting VINs with 19s then?

But you will with your CT.
No CT for me. Or Roadster. Kinda surprised there was no communication when I canceled the Roadster reservation, or attempt to convince me to keep it. It is an interest free loan after all. Then again, it’s Tesla so not really surprised. Not even a confirmation email “your reservation has been cancelled”. At least they refunded the deposit quickly.

Updated to July 25th - August 8th this morning from just August.
July 27th - August 10th.

1626017216416.png

Reactions: cwanja
Why has there been an image of an LR with the new 19s as well as people getting VINs with 19s then?
That MS with new 19s still had an inventory sticker in the upper left hand corner of the windshield and was likely still sitting in the “Island of Misfit Toys” lot. The VINs that were mentioned now seem like false alarms. Still checking every day for confirmation but I haven’t had any luck truly confirming that as a fact.

On the plus side, August is only three weeks away now…

Like most all others, EDD changed perhaps a dozen times followed by months of blank until yesterday when August appeared for a day and back to blank overnight. The games continue...
MSM, white interior, 21", FSD. I would not be surprised to get a VIN today to only disappear tomorrow like many others, or simply remain blank until September or beyond. RN114418XXX. Cheers...
Me too. 1 day of August yesterday... back to blank today. RN1144 1/27 order.

That MS with new 19s still had an inventory sticker in the upper left hand corner of the windshield and was likely still sitting in the “Island of Misfit Toys” lot. The VINs that were mentioned now seem like false alarms. Still checking every day for confirmation but I haven’t had any luck truly confirming that as a fact.

On the plus side, August is only three weeks away now…
The pic of the MS with grey tempest wheel covers was in fact not in the "island of misfit toys" since there was a Model X pre-refresh right next to it.

Still blank
Like most all here, I'm simply stunned that about 15+ EDD changes later, I'm by to BLANK which I've had for months except for August yesterday for not even 24 hours. YES, I have no problem with any delay for a good reason, but the Executive V.P. over logistics is probably a better fit as an engineer, as in sanitation type. I'd gladly donate $1K+ to a worthy charity for 1 peek at the " big picture". Later...