Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, this seems to be the issue I am facing with the phone key:

Hopefully, by the time I get my car in Oct they would have fixed this known issue as I have a Pixel phone.

Gorgeous!
Never felt I was talented enough to justify a PRS. Maybe someday I will say "eff it" and just take the leap.
since I don't have a Tesla to post. My R9

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 77
Gorgeous!
Never felt I was talented enough to justify a PRS. Maybe someday I will say "eff it" and just take the leap.
Yeah, me neither but it's a work of art. I custom ordered this one because I wanted a Custom 24 without a tremolo bar and after waiting a couple of months or so, the store called and told me it was in. I was working when I got the call and asked my then girlfriend if she'd go pick it up...a 45 minute trip in either direction. She got it home and I opened it up and it was a flame top...had to send it back and start all over. 🤣

Reactions: JimLL
Just a thought...

Is it possible the issue isn't with the 19" wheels, but the All-Season tires?

Maybe a possible defect or ride quality/sound issue with the AS tires and they're scrambling to find a sufficient replacement.

The wheel change could've been a distraction to the real culprit (Tires)
If tires were the issue we would likely see at least some cars being shipped with the 19s. They wouldn’t likely wait until they got all the tires in one shipment, they would be trickling in.

A production issue with the wheels makes more sense as it would seem they have not even received the first batch yet.

Reactions: IamGaryGnu
View attachment 684802
Someone in Portland or Seattle is getting their plaid soon!
If you order a Plaid today with 19s, it is giving an estimated delivery timeline of August. I have to believe that means the 19s floodgates will open beginning in August. I have had "August" as an EDD several times since my March order date. Starting to get more optimistic for August every day.... and for those of you who have gotten deliveries, please keep posting pics so we can live vicariously through you :)

Thanks for the info as I am in same situation here in San Diego. I asked two different SA's and they told me it would be no problem removing FSD and then adding it in the parking lot after delivery. I guess they haven't taken into account how it effects recent price changes. It's another example of better info here than from Tesla SA's.

Picking up my S-LR on Saturday and while I'm not happy about paying an extra $700 in sales tax, it's better having a surprise $5k bill from Tesla. I think I'm glad we switched to Arachnids before the price increase, thanks to info here about the delay on the 19" wheels. Our order did indeed speed up but I guess I'll see you all at Discount Tire in a year or so!

Good luck to everyone still waiting and maybe we'll do this all again at the CT Order thread.
So they don't have to charge sales tax when you purchase it after the fact?

If you order a Plaid today with 19s, it is giving an estimated delivery timeline of August. I have to believe that means the 19s floodgates will open beginning in August. I have had "August" as an EDD several times since my March order date. Starting to get more optimistic for August every day.... and for those of you who have gotten deliveries, please keep posting pics so we can live vicariously through you :)
And that is assuming it is for new orders. So will we start to see previous reservations with 19s get it in July? Only the monkey with neurolink hooked up knows for sure.

Beautiful car. I am so glad I ordered the white exterior. Question: my wife's new car as a heads up display, and I am now hooked on it. Does the Model S LR come with a HUD? If so, what do you think of it? My wife's car's HUD (Toyota Highlander) shows the speed limit (probably based on GPS coordinates) as well as current speed, and I find this helpful when finding a compromise between the speed limit a speeding ticket.
no HUD but if I really miss the HUD like I've had on my last 3 cars, I can either a dedicated thing and a piece of sticker for the windshield, and it will reflect the devices output onto the windshield (poor man's HUD) or I think there's an option to do it with your phone. I'm unlikely to do it though - I'm hoping the dash plus the "iPad" will get the job done.

Anyone receiving white interiors yet? I've seen like 1-2 LR recipients with a white interior (probably early/june builds) but it looks like white interiors are a holdup, similar to 19" wheels. Just curious if that's what everyone is also thinking.

Reactions: DavidSRQ