Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still blank...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 3.36.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 3.36.32 PM.png
    550.8 KB · Views: 85
Is that what having a date range actually means? I really didnt know he had any sort of match and it was just something to talk about 😅
I have figured out based informations on this forum over last month and from my SA.

Specific time frame means your car is currently under build stage or build planning stage.

I saw many posts here that they've got their VIN after having specific time frame except EOQ delivery pushes.

and when I called my SA last tuesday (it was july->blank->july->black edds), she told me my order is 'build planning stage' and she'll be able to check more detailed estimated date 'in a week' and she was right.

I can assume my car is under build stage or at least more closer to the schedule but it's all assume. Who knows? Just better than blank.

Anyway, I'll keep monitoring my order and will update if there's any progress

Well my "July" EDD lasted all of a day, back to Blank now. Seems like some people get new date ranges every few days, but mine has been blank since January with very little variety. Don't know what it means (if anything) but I'll say it's nicer to have nothing than something that's constantly changing. Ah well!

Reactions: cwanja
Not actually true, as in most states I think, you need a VIN in order to get insurance. My SA told me not to complete anything until we have a VIN.
They want you to upload current policy, current car, insurance company and agent if applicable. Day of delivery is the switch to Tesla which they walk you through or you do on your own with your insurance agent like any other new car. But the previous poster is right. Part of the ordering specs is completing current insurance and upload proof. Why it matters I don’t know. My SA advised me to do same. Under insurance, once uploaded, you get a big ☑️ for completing next to “insurance“ as a step in the ordering and buying process under your account.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaeTheDev
They want you to upload current policy, current car, insurance company and agent if applicable. Day of delivery is the switch to Tesla which they walk you through or you do on your own with your insurance agent like any other new car. But the previous poster is right. Part of the ordering specs is completing current insurance and upload proof. Why it matters I don’t know. My SA advised me to do same. Under insurance, once uploaded, you get a big ☑️ for completing next to “insurance“ as a step in the ordering and buying process under your account.
I don’t know if this actually matters but I did it anyway. I really want my car :)

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
Another day..another blank status.. December order date with notorious 19s
Blank can't be that bad though as April/May 1150 order here and mine has held with October it seems most of the time. I think it could bump to September. So for you I'd definitely expect to pop from blank to a good data range of August maybe soon :) Maybe September worst case as no way can't be in October with us.

• Funny
Reactions: doubleshot
Well that's interesting, since I couldn't even get to that page to do so unless I selected Cash as my payment method...

Apparently it depends on what state you are in.
Screenshot_20210717-192222.png

• Helpful
Reactions: MP3Mike
FWIW, I did not upload insurance (in TX which required a VIN to update insurance) and it did not impeded my delivery.