Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just sharing - my SA @ Bellevue Square (has been super awesome so far) told me to complete the first part of profile (registration, delivery location, etc.) ASAP and confirmed to me various times (both in email and in person) that my profile looks great in system; in fact, he even showed his UI to me. I still haven’t completed the insurance section so really don’t think the insurance section blocks delivery. Anyways - I also don’t think it hurts to upload insurance info either.

PS - my June order RN11513 has Oct in both SA’s view and my view. And was told to expect delivery around end of Sept; more info should be available around early Sept.
What was your order configuration?

Just sharing - my SA @ Bellevue Square (has been super awesome so far) told me to complete the first part of profile (registration, delivery location, etc.) ASAP and confirmed to me various times (both in email and in person) that my profile looks great in system; in fact, he even showed his UI to me. I still haven’t completed the insurance section so really don’t think the insurance section blocks delivery. Anyways - I also don’t think it hurts to upload insurance info either.

PS - my June order RN11513 has Oct in both SA’s view and my view. And was told to expect delivery around end of Sept; more info should be available around early Sept.
I’m trying to figure out if beneficial to upload the insurance card to my other car. NJ requires vin, so I’d imagine the Tesla monkey might mark insurance uploaded, or if no vin insurance missing. Not sure if it would actually slow things down.

Two days and holding....

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 1.26.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 1.26.51 PM.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: cwanja
After learning about the $5,000 price increase for the Model S LR, I verified its posting on the Tesla site. In the process, I noticed that my account, which previously showed an August Estimated Delivery Date, no longer shows a delivery date estimate. I'm not sure what that means, if anything. Is anyone else showing their estimated delivery date has turned blank following the price increase?
As of 7/18/21, Estimated Delivery Date once again updated to August for my Model S LR, 19" wheels . Getting excited as August approaches.

Reactions: cwanja
Question: Has anyone else had their account deducted for payment (and still has no car)? I set it up for cash payment, linked my bank account, and they went ahead and ACH’d > $90K out of my account. A week early? Two weeks? That’s not cool. SA hasn’t responded. 😡
I’ve read some crazy comments on this Forum and this is the most egregious. Wow!

Hi;
I am new to the forum.
Like many of you, I am starring at a Blank for my MS LR order since June 1(19", 2/16/21, no FSD, black/cream), and an October for MS LR (21", 7/2/21, no FSD black/black). I am going to accept whichever comes first. From scanning the TMC forums, I believe my state (MI) is at the very end of the delivery Q.