Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's everyone's opinion on me getting a car by Oct? Ordered June 2 MS LR MSM black int 19" no FSD
I won't hold you to your opinion!!!!
Yes you will get it by oct. I have March order and expect late Aug / early Sept delivery per my SA
Yet someone elses SA says another LR batch won’t be until October. So take that and go to the bank.

It is all up in the air until you have a VIN.

Reactions: foos and doubleshot
Our "brand advisor" wrote us today (actually yesterday) to just check in, but not new info. But I did respond with a couple request to 1) see if can remove FSD from our lower priced reservation withOUT impacting the price if possible, and 2) that we are open to a number of exterior/interior combos, even wheels at the lower price, and multiple SCs to take delivery in TX.

But, question - I think I saw that yes some people have been able to get FSD removed from their reservation without incurring the price change penalty???
That's correct. My SA removed FSD without price change.

For those wondering. Here is what the dark tempest 19” wheels look like without the cover.

Oh gosh after seeing these wheel cover hubcaps again up close, I'm giving up on the whole 19" wheels - screw the extra ~31 miles or so max of range as I won't really ever need it that much. They are too fugly and I'm not spending $100K on a car with hubcaps this ugly or hubcaps period. Those 21s look too good :)

Last edited: