Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured most know the 5YJ source page look up for vin. If not, here it is as dates start seeming closer without officially assigned vin’s. To cut through these directions, go to your manage page - on a computer - and right click and choose view page source. Then control F I think to bring up search. Enter 5YJ and search. Figuring if the car is in production, usually a couple weeks before being sent out, the VIN would start showing here first…

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinny860 and Tigers
Figured most know the 5YJ source page look up for vin. If not, here it is as dates start seeming closer without officially assigned vin’s. To cut through these directions, go to your manage page - on a computer - and right click and choose view page source. Then control F I think to bring up search. Enter 5YJ and search. Figuring if the car is in production, usually a couple weeks before being sent out, the VIN would start showing here first…

Would love to know if this works for anyone in various time frames. Did not work for me today, fyi, but I know it has for others in the past.

Just realize (for those that don't code) that VIN 5YJXCAE4XGF006813 is just commented out code for an example; its a Model X ;-) that everyone sees when viewing source.

Just realize (for those that don't code) that VIN 5YJXCAE4XGF006813 is just commented out code for an example; its a Model X ;-) that everyone sees when viewing source.
Lol. I’d trust most don’t get the page of code. I surely do not. Can you explain more? Mine shows 0/0 results so no 5YJ found. Trusting that if it did snag something, thats more indication something is happening. And possibly the actual VIN. Same mentality lately with everyone getting edd’s and edd updates every day now. Some indication of activity…and honestly, if my search did pull up a 5YJ, I’d be super thrilled.

New poster here. I've been lurking for a while. Order #11539 on July 29. SLR, white, cream, 19" no FSD. My EDD has changed around a lot. When I first placwed the order it was at Feb-March 2022. It quickly jumped around and has since moved earlier and in the last few days the monkey has assigned me Nov 28 - Dec 18. I have seen a few posts with order numbers in my range that have been moved up to early November. Here's hoping. I have already had the 240 volt lines run to my driveway to install the V3 charger, but the charger itself got lost somewhere in Chicago according to FedEx and was finally found and will be delivered tomorrow, I hope. I jumped on the charger because shortly after placing the order for the car, my EDD changed from Feb March to Sept-October. I really doubt it'll be a Q3 delilvery, But I am hopeful for an early Q4.

Finally took delivery late on Aug 6 then immediately left for an overseas business trip, so just now able to spend some time with the new "S"
OK - I take back all the SH$T I said about the "Mother Co.", this car is amazingly quick. While I'm sure the Plaid is awesome, I cant imagine ever needing any car THAT quick. There are a few minor details - gap spacing, trim, etc - all should be handled with my pending service call.

Guys and Gals - be patient. This is an amazing automobile.

Attachments

• Tesla Model S.jpg
    Tesla Model S.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
Another move here too! The back date has stated at Sept 30th for the past 5 days, but the felt date as moved forward every day. Probably it was Sept 15-30 and now its Sept 10-30. Seems they are re definitely shooting to have this delivered by end of Q3 worst case.