Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven’t seen any LRs shipping with white interior & 19” wheels. Are there any with a Sept EDD? Mine is mid-Nov and hope it won’t get bumped to next year. My suspicion is when white seats arrive, they allocate to Plaids before LR, but have no evidence. Anyone else feel same?
Just added a pivot table to the tracking spreadsheet to check. There are no LRs with white interior and 19" wheels with VINs listed there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jjc8 and DG Tiger
Sorry for the newbie question in advance:
I’m waiting on a LR white/white 19” order since May. I’m debating putting in second order for a plaid with same white interior to see if it can move any quicker. If I end up cancelling the longer wait one (whichever that is) will I be penalized in any way other than the order fee? (Assuming I cancel once vin is not assigned yet or transported) seems many others do this.
Thank you

Sorry for the newbie question in advance:
I’m waiting on a LR white/white 19” order since May. I’m debating putting in second order for a plaid with same white interior to see if it can move any quicker. If I end up cancelling the longer wait one (whichever that is) will I be penalized in any way other than the order fee? (Assuming I cancel once vin is not assigned yet or transported) seems many others do this.
Thank you
None, except the latest order fee is 250 now

Reactions: cwanja
Interesting that I am seeing a lot of orders after me in the same config getting delivered in Sep while mine stays in Mid November timeframe. Wonder if it is because I am in a rail hub (Chicago) and others are farther East. Happy for y'all but wait has been frustrating as you can understand very well..

Btw, Saw a MSM/Black Plaid in the Chicago suburbs and Black/Black LR both with 19's in the offsite parking lot (unmarked) which I assume they are using for prep work. Excited to hopefully see them around here on the road....

I haven’t seen any LRs shipping with white interior & 19” wheels. Are there any with a Sept EDD? Mine is mid-Nov and hope it won’t get bumped to next year. My suspicion is when white seats arrive, they allocate to Plaids before LR, but have no evidence. Anyone else feel same?
They probably will. Join the fun here. 2021 Model S Refresh - white interior thread

Interesting that I am seeing a lot of orders after me in the same config getting delivered in Sep while mine stays in Mid November timeframe. Wonder if it is because I am in a rail hub (Chicago) and others are farther East. Happy for y'all but wait has been frustrating as you can understand very well..

Btw, Saw a MSM/Black Plaid in the Chicago suburbs and Black/Black LR both with 19's in the offsite parking lot (unmarked) which I assume they are using for prep work. Excited to hopefully see them around here on the road....
I have the same sentiments..someone posted earlier he’s getting his next month. He ordered well after I did and is in a city just 3 hours away from mine

• Informative
Reactions: Air Wind and MEL-22