Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations and thanks for the pics and info! Did they tell you when they will get the missing items to you?

Also, is there a general checklist for looking over the cars upon delivery? Haven't seen one yet.

This is the mega checklist everyone here has been using.

And no I haven’t heard about when the trunk pieces would be delivered. I put in a service request & will report back if I hear anything.

Looks like my EOQ date (Sept 19-30) now slipped to Nov 14 - Dec 4.

RN1149 / SoCal / Black-Black w/ 21’s. Wonder what happened…

Did anyone else get a date update / push out of EOQ?

Pancake we are almost identical, you actually ordered 5 days earlier and added FSD. My dates moved this AM for the first time in over a week but only by 2 days from Sept 21-30 to Sept 23-30. I hope it's just a glitch for you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pancake
Quick update. RN1147, ordered late March. W/B/19", canceled FSD yesterday. Earlier EDD was Sep 9 - Sep 17. This morning shows EDD as February.
Looks like need a plan B?
@charterry Truly amazing, like a passive aggressive behavior…. However, could just be the system needing to reset. I suspect tomorrow you will have an EDD back. Let us know.

Does anyone have access to the service manuals who can look up how to remove the center console trim?
the m3/my just basically pull off. they're just clipped in. I am hoping it's the same on the MS. I'll let you know once I get mine and install my lighting haha. you'll have to wait a few months though.

Reactions: cwanja
Quick update. RN1147, ordered late March. W/B/19", canceled FSD yesterday. Earlier EDD was Sep 9 - Sep 17. This morning shows EDD as February.
Looks like need a plan B?
Some have reported a sudden change to a February EDD before getting a VIN assignment. I hope this is what is happening to you. Since you are on the west coast and don't have a white interior, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your VIN in the next day or two.

Starting to think the people who don't read this forum regularly are the wisest among us.
I try to only check here once a week. I get tired of the endless speculation about reasons for changes in EDD (and particularly people who use any change as an excuse to bash Tesla).
Fortunately, I still have my 2015 Model S which is always a joy to drive so I can wait without too much angst.

Is it true that when you have a 6 day delivery window that Tesla has a car for you soon?
From what I've read in the threads here, I would say that it's highly correlated in the MS refresh population. Highest confidence is a <= 7d window within the next week. But it's also EOQ and even Elon has signaled they're pushing hard -- so that may inject more chaos than usual. :)