Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very impressive. The only changes I can see are #9. Sirius XM has been enabled as of a month or so ago. And #10. I was not aware the active noise cancellation has been enabled. Which update turned that on? Otherwise this post could save a new forum member a lot of time. Good job.
Where is Sirius XM? I have not seen that on my car. Also it seems that only Slacker Radio and Spotify are available for streaming. Are these the only options?

Where is Sirius XM? I have not seen that on my car. Also it seems that only Slacker Radio and Spotify are available for streaming. Are these the only options?
Mine is under streaming options, I had to call sirius and give the radio ID number located in the top left corner (they couldn't find it by VIN number) and they said I had 3 months free, 6 hours or so later it was working.

• Informative
Reactions: MEL-22
It should be on the same page as Spotify and Slacker. I remember reading in this forum awhile back where SiriusXM suddenly appeared after an update. Not sure which version of the software the car needs, but I suspect yours isn't up to date for some reason. Others have reported not getting the newest software yet.

It should be on the same page as Spotify and Slacker. I remember reading in this forum awhile back where SiriusXM suddenly appeared after an update. Not sure which version of the software the car needs, but I suspect yours isn't up to date for some reason. Others have reported not getting the newest software yet.
My SiriusXM disappeared today after being available consistently for the last few weeks. I’m running 32.20.1.

My SiriusXM disappeared today after being available consistently for the last few weeks. I’m running 32.20.1.
Yipes. 32.10 restored it back on September 15th. Do you still have immersive sound? There was a reboot procedure back in July that involved disconnecting the 12 volt battery that restored it for some people. That seems extreme, though. Your post is the first I've seen where it has disappeared again.

Reactions: GrnSqrl
Here is the link that discusses some of the things that helped prior to the update...

Here is the link to the update that was supposed to fix it...

Reactions: GrnSqrl
I wish we knew how many outstanding orders there were. It is a little disappointing they only made ~9K Model S Units in the 3rd quarter. That is such a small fraction of the total production. Now in Q4 we may have to share with the Model X too? I really hope they are able to pump out more units this quarter but it seems unlikely.

• Funny
Reactions: cwanja