Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One ironic thing, I literally forgot I had a Hummer EV Edition 1 reservation made minutes after reservations opened up. Dealer contacted and said next week they expect orders to start up for delivery still this year soon. Pricey truck but pretty amazing, huge really. It's going to be going at MSRP for us with orders, but could be resold at a premium... hmmmm. I could very well take the Hummer before Tesla but they are very different vehicles for sure. I do love the higher ride of our F150 hybrid but love the look of the Model S (having had one in past, and X, etc.)

Hummer EV looks cool, definitely would not buy a GM EV product until they figure out why their cars are exploding.

Loving the LR white interiors getting solid dates. And not moving in the wrong direction.
I wish the white interiors were not moving in the wrong direction because mine moved from end of October to sometime in December. Some other orders with white placed in January were delayed 2-3 weeks. Assuming seats are identical for Plaid and LR, I suspect the tight Inventory of white is heavily allocation to Plaid over LR.

Last edited: