Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a RN1149xxx order, and had a VIN assigned at end of September. I postponed that delivery till end of October. Just got a VIN number yesterday, with a delivery window of 10/28 through 11/1. White/Black/19, no FSD. The exact delivery date is important to me. I'm in California, and state rebate changes from $1.5K to $750 on November 2.

2021 VIN.

I have a RN1149xxx order, and had a VIN assigned at end of September. I postponed that delivery till end of October. Just got a VIN number yesterday, with a delivery window of 10/28 through 11/1. White/Black/19, no FSD. The exact delivery date is important to me. I'm in California, and state rebate changes from $1.5K to $750 on November 2.

2021 VIN.
Sweet update. Good to see W/B/19 batch moving down the prod line. SA told me to expect VIN assignment next week.

@Statix What day did you order on in June and what SC will you be picking up your MS? I ordered on June 8th no vin yet though. I had my wall charger installed a few weeks ago. Congrats.
@Statix What day did you order on in June and what SC will you be picking up your MS? I ordered on June 8th no vin yet though. I had my wall charger installed a few weeks ago. Congrats.
I ordered on 6/20/21. I’m hoping to pick up in Charlotte - when I ordered my account address was set to an old address in Michigan.

Reactions: Woodchuck