Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MF4545 and MF4546
Awesome. Thanks!

So MF4640 to MF4546 so far. Maybe not everyone in between. But that’s what I am going off of now. So roughly 700 cars so far.

No word on my 4648 VIN. They did not make any indication mine was on hold when I scheduled my delivery appointment. Will ask tomorrow when I stop by. If they release the firmware tomorrow, all of this is for nothing.

@Tigers what is your VIN number?

Awesome. Thanks!

So MF4640 to MF4546 so far. Maybe not everyone in between. But that’s what I am going off of now. So roughly 700 cars so far.

No word on my 4648 VIN. They did not make any indication mine was on hold when I scheduled my delivery appointment. Will ask tomorrow when I stop by. If they release the firmware tomorrow, all of this is for nothing.

MF454092 also on the firmware hold.

Awesome. Thanks!

MF4543

Awesome. Thanks!

MF454092 also on the firmware hold.
Yep, you two are both in my super scientific range I have proposed. Will be interesting @Tigers to find out if your car is included or not when you raise hell tomorrow.

Reactions: neadams99
New mobile and website now live for viewing order status.

1637297135237.png

I’ve got the same just several hours ago. I did not update the app, it just changed to this. Does that mean, they are actually building it at the moment and VIN is coming soon?
So I thought the same at first that VIN maybe dropping soon on the S until I saw this - apparently they are also currently “building” for August delivery 😂😂😂 I don’t think that I should expect to see that VIN for a while or it’s actually even being built right now. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 3BEED369-9D36-4BDA-B57A-90B9EFE37A79.jpeg
    3BEED369-9D36-4BDA-B57A-90B9EFE37A79.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Interesting. Mine did not change back, even in a new private window. I can see the delivery appointment, but not from the app. I had the "Registration" portion popup momentarily, but since is gone. And still no way to do my final payment.
Interesting, I have the updated app, and the website says “go to the app” and has a QR. ode. Never saw that before. My insurance info, etc. seems to be scrapped, and you’re supposed to upload to the app when you have a VIN. I’ll do that when I get my Z VIN, how many letters/years is Z after the newly minted N?

I saw the new Prepare for Delivery Page and changes to the mobile app. Two other developments for my EDD of November 21 to November 27: (1) Received a text yesterday from Tesla asking if I had a trade-in, "Congrats and I hope you are getting ready for your Model S..." I don't and responded to that effect. (2) My proof of insurance ran through November 1. I had updated it through the online app, but it asked for a photo via the mobile app this morning, which I provided.

Still reading tea leaves. MF455 VIN.