Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is going the opposite direction. 11/23-12/7 moved to 12/11-12/25 this morning. Frustrating.

No VIN
I'm thinking cream interior components are just arriving for assembly in early December. You have a 2 week window which is good. You have to figure time for transport to FL. And late December delivery probably means a 2022 VIN.

It's all happening. Peabody, MA 11/22 delivery MSLR MF4537 Blue/Cream/19. Frunk latch adjustment at delivery, otherwise pretty much perfect (missing storage cover and parcel shelf), 2021.40.6 software. Several more MSLRs in the lot.
I was at a program last week or so, where there were folks from Peabody Financial in Massachusetts. I learned it is pronounced pi-biddy or similar to that. Regardless of pronunciation, congratulations on your new cah.

My EDD just move up to Nov 24-30.
VIN any moment now. :cool:
I just called and got a window tint appointment for the 1st. Huber Optik Ceramic. 35 doors and back, 70% front.

Has anyone tinted the roof? I am thinking of maybe 70 for the roof or is it definitely not necessary?
Also I would like a tow hitch installed for my bike.
Moved from Dec 14-31 to Jan 12 - Feb 09 :(
Mine: dec 22-31, Jan- feb, mar - apr. I figured EDD means little until after you see a vin. Just relax and enjoy the life

RN1147 - MS LR Blue/Black 19s. Pushed back from Nov 21- Dec 15 to Dec 5-31.
it makes no sense that you with a RN1147 in the midwest and the same config as me has a delivery window that starts after mine (im 12/1-12/29) with RN 1152, but its not like mine necessarily means anything either. Oh well. Best of luck to you getting your car ASAP!!