Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked them about being put on hold again. I've only been waiting 13 months now. I put the question to them like this, "what's going to keep you from putting it on hold another 13 months from now?"
I didn't get an answer. Can't imagine why.😝
I had already went through their entire process in December when they failed to deliver the old VIN I agreed to purchase. That hold was akin to spitting in a wound for me and I let them know it.
Yeahhhhhhhhhh your (and others) comments in here is what makes me nervous about it. Like I get asking if people still want the car, but I think Tesla should have made it a process with one more step. to me it should have been
1. Send email/call saying you will be put on hold if you dont respond
2. temporary hold (dont lose spot in line)
3. semi permanent hold
4. cancellation

when it looks like from the email (exerpt below) it is
1. temp hold
2. cancellation
If your order remains on hold on August 8, 2022 or is placed on hold again, we will assume that you no longer wish to take delivery. Your order will be automatically canceled and your order fee forfeited.
which also doesnt make sense to me because, based on the wording, if it gets put on hold for any reason from here on out I lose the fee and my spot in line which IMHO is just unacceptable

Reactions: JakesterMcZap
So my VIN and MVPA has disappeared now from my account. EDD pushed now to July 26-July 30
That's weird that the EDD has pushed to stay within this week, even though they told you next week. Hopefully the VIN and MVPA will reappear shortly. My MVPA is still from July 8, does not reflect the trade-in (although the online balance owing does) and has, in section 5, a balance owing of $0.

Got the email notification today about the reservation being put on temporary hold for me to indicate if I still want the car. Hopefully it wont mysteriously get put on hold again.
Are they doing this to reward only those that spam refresh on the order screen and sneak some more expensive orders out the door? Seems kind of shady given so many of us waited so long. Clearly, they still have a lot of work to do with the order process.

VIN Assigned!! 486. EDD narrowed to 5 days 8/7-8/11

No text or email yet, but visible in the app. Of course, I'm supposed to be 600 miles away at the beach with the extended family that week. How long can you generally push the back end of the EDD? Will a couple of days usually be ok?

MSLR Blue/Cream 19 FSD RN 1162 NY Delivery Ordered 12/19/21
July, 4/19-5/17, 5/30-7/11, 7/13-8/24, 7/28-9/1, 8/5-8/26, 8/7-8/11
So I was planned to be out of town during my final EDD 8/7-811. Leaving on 8/6. I got the text to schedule and was able to book 8/7. Called the delivery center and they said the car was scheduled to arrive 8/4 and they could move me to 8/5. Assuming no train or truck delays, I should be good!

Does anyone have a good list of setup adjustments to make after getting the vehicle?

So it looks like, for today anyway, my August 2 delivery is holding. I got a call last evening from Tesla Canada confirming all my information, name, address, driver’s licence, etc. Speaking to the SC yesterday they mentioned that it might happen earlier depending on when the car arrived, so I don’t know if they are trying to squeeze it in for month end or not.