Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to predict tomorrow my date range will get pushed to Nov 20 - Dec 13. Seems to be the trend for me. Always seems to be the 2nd day into my window.
What’s your SA say about this? My EDD window doesn’t start until next month and my SA has told me he’s seeing an anticipated delivery by end of next month - but I wonder if that’s just a bunch o crap.

Scary times. I’ve held a constant EDD for 12/13-1/3 for like 6 weeks now. All these other push backs for other folks hasn’t bitten me….yet.
That's what I kept saying also... Not much we can do about it except whine here to our "support group..." Hoping everyone that got pushed way out this morning snap back to December shortly!

FWIW I've had the same 4 week range (december 3-31) for a long while now. What was unusual to me is that I was one of the very few (at least at that time) that had a 4 week range versus a more typical 3 week range. that tells me (right or wrong) that i was soft "slotted" for production say, 3 weeks before in November - so again, that tells me that Tesla planned on blue/whites roughly the first or second week of november and I was pointed in that general direction.
My working theory is that when you're down to 3 weeks it's more serious, and then 2 you've actually been soft matched to a car.
I fully expect to see february or march at some point, possibly even april, as it SEEMS to me that is a place holder right before a VIN gets assigned.
i think also with shortages, it's not impossible that it really will slip into next quarter or later.
I want a 2022, and i'll be away x-mas week, so although i'm checking 27.5 times a day, i won't pull the trigger until it's what i want.
i'm also hearing you can remove FSD and not get dinged, though i'm nervous. i also have FOMO, but a lot of folks are telling me it's not worth it, and some are saying it is.
the betas seem to be improving, so there is that, and as long as i don't sell to tesla, it should transfer to the next guy. not sure the delta will be $10k when i sell, but maybe "something" - ditto if i get a decent deal on PPF

Well looks like I went from December to April 😂😂 I might jump ship to the EQS even though it’s ugly, it’s getting great reviews surprisingly
I just went from Dec 6-23 to Jan 18 - Feb 21. June 1 order 1150. Blue/white/19. And here I was reading some posts and thinking maybe they’ll call me in November and deliver early. Doh, I’m a blockhead. Oh well, at least I’ll get a 2022.