Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Posting here too since have followed the white interior struggle...

Woo hoo, I woke up to my EDD changed half awake today. It pushed out 5 days, but then I realized it pulled in also so it is only a 4 day window now. Then I had to look again but had a VIN. NF467### VIN so am stoked for likely delivery now here at end of January, picking up in Austin (an hour away).
45B92E5D-E0BB-4A88-839C-2B2EFF85BB81_1_201_a.jpeg
Congratulations and excited to see some traction on this!

I live in Las Vegas. My Tesla MS LR White/White, 19s, No FSD, on 7/4/2021 (RN1152) and received my VIN (NF467) this morning.
Sweet, seems a number of us are getting NF467+ VINs all today - I'm good with the build as is, but would love for it to have improved lights - doesn't seem likely though but wouldn't that be a cool surprise.

My EDD pushed back slightly but tightened up to a 2-week window (good sign I hope). It was 1/16 - 2/13 and now it's 1/31 - 2/14. A service advisor I spoke with earlier in the week said her system had my car as arriving in Kansas City on 2/15, so this does seem consistent with my new EDD. Especially when you assume the EDD isn't really an Estimated DELIVERY Date, but more an Estimated VIN Date. Hopefully only 1 more month to go! That would make my total wait around 7 1/2 months...

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Congrats to everyone getting cars soon! When you take delivery please let us know about if you’re getting the early 22 refresh features in lights and trunk so I can remove my hold.

I am hearing the swap at Fremont just happened and they’re just getting thru existing inventory before fully swapping over. Still think March is safest bet.

Also - I saw a few folks mentioned they asked SAs about the refresh. As I shared previously, Tesla doesn’t keep any delivery staff informed of changes until about two weeks after they’ve been making and delivering cars that way. So they find out from their customers or online, basically the same way we do! Hope this helps.
Getting through existing vehicle inventory or light inventory? If the former, then I think you'd be safe with February (which is what the supposed insider over on Reddit said)

Reactions: EndlessPlaid