Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the white interiors do exist (try zip code 22180).

screen-shot-2021-09-13-at-7-55-52-am-png.708774
True, we've seen white interiors in Plaids before, with the black stitch piping, etc. What we haven't really seen yet is white interiors in a long range - and that is what we have to see soon due to most LR "regular" white interiors getting Oct/Nov/Dec EDDs.

So the white interiors do exist (try zip code 22180).
They do exist. When I looked for entire USA, yesterday afternoon there were zero. Today , ONE shows up.

ONE.

Right now, the USA total is :

Black - 19 (19 Plaid)
Cream - 13 (12 Plaid , 1 LR)
White - 1 ( 1 Plaid)

Check again 12 hours later, and you will get new, refreshed numbers.

Either the white has incredible demand and they sell like hotcakes, or they just aren't making hardly any at all.

Wow, just jumped to September 18 - September 30 this morning, that is a whole month.
Pretty certain that is about maximizing profits plus delivery numbers while minimizing logistics nightmares (middle of the country and east coast).

Assuming they have the parts in stock and in good quality. Hope it pans out for you! Would love to start seeing a steady stream of white interiors actually happening.

So I get a note out of the blue from my SA yesterday saying she doesn’t know anything but the wait will be worth it.

When I replied back saying that yes I’m a bit upset about the 14 month wait, but the biggest issue I’ve had is the lack of communication during this wild date ride, her response was “do you want a refund”

Hah! I’m going to request an SA change!

So I get a note out of the blue from my SA yesterday saying she doesn’t know anything but the wait will be worth it.

When I replied back saying that yes I’m a bit upset about the 14 month wait, but the biggest issue I’ve had is the lack of communication during this wild date ride, her response was “do you want a refund”

Dude you for real?!🤣

Attachments

• laughing-spacex.gif
    laughing-spacex.gif
    185.1 KB · Views: 26

No f&&@@ given lovely

Some days I'm ok with the waiting, and some days I want to throw a toddler tantrum. I'm getting really tired of driving a manual transmission daily. Yes, it's a "fast" car and a first world problem (Vette), but I need to be back in a Tesla. This was my weekend car and I never intended it to be my daily driver. It's just no fun in traffic.

Venting over.

This is what happens when the product itself holds the customers interest and no additional effort is necessary or required!

I seriously think Tesla doesn’t need SAs. Chatbots would suffice for useless / non responses just as well.
I have spent some valuable morning coffee time thinking about this - why do we get upset / frustrated over things like this? It’s because we assume a human is the one we are talking to and their perceived “attitude” is the trigger. My SA interaction was no different and that’s why I want to change my SA!

now if there were no SA and a chatbot had asked me if I wanted a refund I woulda chuckled and said no I don’t want a refund! I wouldn’t ask to change my chatbot

chatbots are better