Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla said it would deliver my car in February / March. It has now had six extra months to address any unexpected “part shortage” related to white seats. If they don’t deliver my car in October, I am suing. As far as I am concerned, they are scumbags and it is time to set them straight.

It would be a very tough case and probably not worth your money or time. But if you are a lawyer or know one that will do it just to be an irritation to Tesla, I suppose you could. For your mental sanity it's probably not worth it though.

Not intending to make this personal but I blocked eipi a long time ago, got fed up of reading his negative crap. Suggest doing the same ;)

I mean, there's a lot of legitimate frustration. I wouldn't expect threads full of people who have waited 8-14+ months for a car that was supposed to be delivered in 60-90 days to be full of positivity.

I ordered a Plaid+ on Battery Day converted to Plaid after it was cancelled (9 June). I just got a call from SA if I was willing to pick up tomorrow. It was for a Blue Plaid, 19” wheels with black interior and CF. It was from a cancellation.

I declined since my order is for white CF interior, FSD and 21” wheels. My EDD is still holding firm for 11 Oct - 31 Oct. I asked if he knew any details on my order, he did not. They are really busy with EOQ deliveries.

If it holds, it might prove out that LR seats are the issue.
That's in November. lol. I have a similar EDD. We already know they prioritize Plaid over LR. Makes sense. A few of those earlier than I mostly have sooner EDDs than I do. My guess is they are trying to get white interiors out but are only doing Plaid for EOQ and then sprinkling them throughout Q4. I just hope my date sticks this time.

don't congrats this guy. he's been trying to buy and sell reservations this whole time. likely he's gonna turn around and sell this one. get outta here @Carsbuyer
Agree 100%

AB1B9DA3-B7CD-42C7-A49C-C6B35149BB32.jpeg