Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, good news!
I had a narrow range too. It means nothing. Anybody who has been following this message board would realize by now that there is no correlation between Tesla’s “estimated delivery date” and the delivery date. It reminds me of when I was 4 years old and an arcade game was on autoplay and I’d move the joystick and think I was doing something.

I had a narrow range too. It means nothing. Anybody who has been following this message board would realize by now that there is no correlation between Tesla’s “estimated delivery date” and the delivery date. It reminds me of when I was 4 years old and an arcade game was on autoplay and I’d move the joystick and think I was doing something.
yes, you're right... they hate you! they dont hate me. :)

This is good news for you, but it doesn't mean much until it narrows to at least 2 weeks. Then you're going to get text messages hounding you for payment.
Lots of positive people here. Personally, I don’t take yet another delay in my “estimated delivery date” in a long stream of delays stemming back to March to be “good news.” I take it to be yet another Tesla lie.

I’m actually not sure I want to buy an EV anyway. I took a look at these pictures at what cities would look like after climate change and I liked all the ones with more ocean. It’s just a personal preference I guess.

I’m actually not sure I want to buy an EV anyway. I took a look at these pictures at what cities would look like after climate change and I liked all the ones with more ocean. It’s just a personal preference I guess.

Maybe you should get a boat and leave us in peace.

Let's attempt to keep this thread focused on the topic at hand. Sure there is another section of this forum for posts like that.

Topics generally include:
1. White interior order updates
2. Complaints about Tesla fraud, lies and wild attempts at non-applicable class action lawsuits over estimated delivery dates

Climate always changes, that's why glaciers no longer cover 30% of the Earth and we don't have Wooly mammoths as we entered the Holocene era.

Let's attempt to keep this thread focused on the topic at hand. Sure there is another section of this forum for posts like that.

Topics generally include:
1. White interior order updates
2. Complaints about Tesla fraud, lies and wild attempts at non-applicable class action lawsuits over estimated delivery dates
Alright I am done here. Message received. Just like your god Elon said.

Reactions: cwanja and impastu
OMG, a VIN this AM early, and a pay demand. Oooo, oooo, rush to either drive or fly with pup to palm springs…. Miles on the body to drive, or fly and air miles, choices choices. So exciting after so long a wait. And price never went back to december 2020 price, or the next one, or the next one. went from $69,900 to $85,900. Show me the money, i,ll show you the car.

OMG, a VIN this AM early, and a pay demand. Oooo, oooo, rush to either drive or fly with pup to palm springs…. Miles on the body to drive, or fly and air miles, choices choices. So exciting after so long a wait. And price never went back to december 2020 price, or the next one, or the next one. went from $69,900 to $85,900. Show me the money, i,ll show you the car.
Congrats! First LR in a while.

Magical question - MF or NF VIN?

Are the 21s black? Or more of a graphite color? I haven't seen them in person yet, and I'm trying to decide what shade of blue to have my calipers painted...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190720-143946_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20190720-143946_One UI Home.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 68