Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had similar thoughts but in my last Model S I always wished I had had a white interior instead of black. So I’m going to play the waiting game. Still same EDD so far…
I keep going back and forth. And my wife is pretty over the conversation hahah. A lot will depend on what my date shows if they offer one. If it is still rocking February, it is going to make not taking the offered car hard.

Glad your date is holding! Still gives me a sliver of hope. Which Tesla is very good at crushing.

I keep going back and forth. And my wife is pretty over the conversation hahah. A lot will depend on what my date shows if they offer one. If it is still rocking February, it is going to make not taking the offered car hard.

Glad your date is holding! Still gives me a sliver of hope. Which Tesla is very good at crushing.
My wife is long past thinking I’m nuts. Each morning I give her a daily SitRep of the latest EDD and pricing bingo changes for the day. She questions my sanity

By the way, ‘sup m’f’ers!
Still in misery like me?
Well here we all are, refreshing THIS page hoping for a new post so we have something new to look at. Going mad? Likely. This is why I keep all this to myself. I'm sure my husband knows I'm constantly checking the site and reading TMC (he's seen this behavior twice before). But we no longer talk about it. Lol.

Well here we all are, refreshing THIS page hoping for a new post so we have something new to look at. Going mad? Likely. This is why I keep all this to myself. I'm sure my husband knows I'm constantly checking the site and reading TMC (he's seen this behavior twice before). But we no longer talk about it. Lol.
The day goes like this

1. Wake up
2. Refresh Tesla order page
3. Face disappointment
4. Refresh Testmotorclub
5. Get fired up even more
6. Goto step 2.

Mine has been holding steady for a while. I liked white a smidge more than cream, but would be happy with either. Truthfully, at this point if I'm pushing January, I'd just as soon wait for a 2022 - if there are any improvements.
Bound to be firmware updates.
Meanwhile, daily, I keep thinking the other exterior colors look great too - making myself nuts...

Question for the group who have trade ins? When you have your delivery date a d get your monthly “your trade in offer has expired” email does your date come back after they re-approve the trade-in or is it back to square one? Just got that email yesterday and my delivery date went away.
Mine generally hasn't changed with the reapprovals

What is interesting is that is the same date range as what @KyleDay has. Who has a June order as well. Anxious to see what the rest of us update to eventually.

I will admit - if I am offered a black / black / 19s or 21s at EoQ (again), I might be setting sail from the white interior.
Or even the dreaded cream..... first world problems.

I have been doing relatively okay with the wait, until yesterday. 3rd time back in the office after 18 months, and at 5:30pm on my commute home there was a fender bender blocking one of 2 lanes at a light. In a Tesla, the creeping and stopping, creeping and stopping is no big deal with AP. In a 6 speed manual... Never getting out of first...I might have come up with some new expletive combinations.