Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I literally have the same order date and same build as you. I was December 3-23 and been blank for 3-4 days atleast. Really hope it moves up too
I have a feeling one of these are happening:
  1. You are moving up
  2. I am moving back
  3. We are lumped with various other orders around the same dates that make logistics easy.
I tend to lean towards three since I know of two other white interior orders that have the same matching estimated delivery dates as I do, all three in Texas.

Me as well. Mine went blank late last week and hasn't updated. Was Dec 4th-24th before and I have a feeling I will move backwards with an August order. But who knows.
Just remember that moving backwards three months away is not set in stone. We have seen recently that people will jump two or more weeks as Tesla fulfills orders. So do not think it could not move back to 12/4 or even better, into November as Q4 gets going.

When did you order? Same build here

it is a performance order from January that transformed into a plaId+ and then a plaid, all without a phone call or text message from Tesla. I did get a couple of emails along the way ”Confirming your Model S update”.

have to say it’s the weirdest car buying experience i have had so far.

After this last push back, it better hold. Don’t make me regret the below.

hoping as get into October well we see a November firm up.

Attachments

• 37A08A8E-0324-4512-BE55-082885A02171.jpeg
    37A08A8E-0324-4512-BE55-082885A02171.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 55