Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well! Happy birthday :)
To add to that, Saturday 9/25 is exactly four years to the day I picked up my Model X 100D from Dedham as well. The big difference is "quarter end" was not a big deal then. Must admit, I'm not looking forward to visiting the circus. The Dedham, MA location is tiny.

I got an update on Monday that my EDD was changed from October 1st-23rd and then got a call that my LR '19 White/White (Jan 10th) was available for delivery before September 30th if I was able to take it.

I can, so while I don't have my VIN yet, they've texted and emailed me a bunch of times wanting all the particulars for registration and how I'm going to pay, and what type of delivery I want.

I also made sure that my $2000 discount is notated in the account, and they've clarified that it is indeed there and that I won't take delivery unless it shows on the invoice.

I got an update on Monday that my EDD was changed from October 1st-23rd and then got a call that my LR '19 White/White (Jan 10th) was available for delivery before September 30th if I was able to take it.

I can, so while I don't have my VIN yet, they've texted and emailed me a bunch of times wanting all the particulars for registration and how I'm going to pay, and what type of delivery I want.

I also made sure that my $2000 discount is notated in the account, and they've clarified that it is indeed there and that I won't take delivery unless it shows on the invoice.
I dunno why it’s so hard for them to get the order and pricing stuff outta the way early instead of creating customer stress about it!

I mean what do they hope to achieve with creating yet another topic to address

The liars and frauds at Tesla pushed me back to October 10-31. I’m sure it’s another parts shortage.

After my last random date bump I stopped by the benz dealer. They knew exactly which options would bump from a feb delivery to june-july 2022 and seemed confident that the dates would hold. I didn't complain about my model s experience, but they definitely seemed to have been coached to give FIRM delivery dates that would not change.

After my last random date bump I stopped by the benz dealer. They knew exactly which options would bump from a feb delivery to june-july 2022 and seemed confident that the dates would hold. I didn't complain about my model s experience, but they definitely seemed to have been coached to give FIRM delivery dates that would not change.
Tesla’s delivery dates are also firm before you order. It’s after you order when all the shenanigans start. 😂

That is great news! Is this the first white interior LR we know of?

I dunno why it’s so hard for them to get the order and pricing stuff outta the way early instead of creating customer stress about it!

I mean what do they hope to achieve with creating yet another topic to address

Getting it done might cause a false impression that the car was actually going to be delivered soon.