Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also my credit offer expired. My EDD is nov 23rd-dec 18th. Should I re-do it now, or wait? I plan to get them to match delta at 1.49-1.99. Should I just change it to cash payment until I get a vin?

Mine also expired. I will wait since these offers only last I believe 60 days and every time there’s a credit inquiry it goes against your FICO score. Already dinged for the last wasted inquiry and about to need to do a new one. I will wait for a VIN or communication from Tesla. They‘ve already called me several times following up.

So how are you requesting they match your delta?

Mine also expired. I will wait since these offers only last I believe 60 days and every time there’s a credit inquiry it goes against your FICO score. Already dinged for the last wasted inquiry and about to need to do a new one. I will wait for a VIN or communication from Tesla. They‘ve already called me several times following up.

So how are you requesting they match your delta?

I need to figure out the exact process, but basically you apply through delta, get your paperwork (dont sign it obviously), email the paperwork to [email protected]

Back to EoQ push
1632244711207.png

Reached out to my SA today to see what he was seeing on his side and he crushed my hopes a bit. Lol. He said it still shows a Nov build in his system but said the Customer facing system is sometimes more accurate. Not holding my breath at this point.
Damn. Tesla was just teasing me with the Sept20-30 EDD for a few days. This morning EDD now pushed all the way to Nov 29-Dec 19!

I need to figure out the exact process, but basically you apply through delta, get your paperwork (dont sign it obviously), email the paperwork to [email protected]

why apply for a rate match instead of just going with the competitor offering a better rate?

Been sitting on my July MSM/White/CF/21" Plaid reservation with an recent EDD of 11/29-12/19. Three days ago it changed to 11/16-12/06.

Today, my birthday, I got a call from my SA saying he had an inventory match, wood not CF. Who can say no to that? Picking up Saturday morning. One hell of a birthday present. :)

Whats your RN number?

RN1148

I’m sure there are folks with earlier purchase dates and later EDDs. Just more frustrated with the tease of potentially getting something this week or next and then it jumping to Dec. Thought it might be a EOQ push since I’m close the the Fremont factory. Got me excited for a few days. Lol

Been sitting on my July MSM/White/CF/21" Plaid reservation with an recent EDD of 11/29-12/19. Three days ago it changed to 11/16-12/06.

Today, my birthday, I got a call from my SA saying he had an inventory match, wood not CF. Who can say no to that? Picking up Saturday morning. One hell of a birthday present. :)
Well! Happy birthday :)

why apply for a rate match instead of just going with the competitor offering a better rate?
For us in Texas, it makes the post-production order process easier. If Tesla matches and you use their lender, your car can leave Fremont jail and move while the paperwork, down payment and other financing song and dance happen. If you choose to go outside, Tesla will hold your car in Fremont jail, only feed it gasoline and likely trade scrap parts for cigarettes until you complete all the financing. They they load up your half taken part car and send it on its way to Texas!

Only the underline parts of this post are truthful.

The 25th is my birthday. Drive the hell out of it that day, every day before it and every day after it.

Oh and happy birthday and congrats!

Edit: I guess you cannot drive “the hell out of it every day before it” since you do not actually get it till the 25th. Oh well. Just drive the hell out of the car.