Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's pretty insane. There is someone in the LR thread with a RN1151 that has a Nov. EDD.

It makes no sense. Hopefully the February change just means you're about to get your VIN.
Has that been happening where people get pushed to February then get their VIN? I haven't been keeping up well.

I remember a month or two ago I had February for like a day then got my new window.

After an update yesterday, I have a 2 day pushback to Oct 18 - Nov 1 . Still a 14 day window.

This is the first time I’ve had 2 updates on consecutive days.

FWIW , is my LR white interior reservation the oldest posted here? I’m claiming seniority.
Ah but when did you change your model s order to the refresh? I did it the morning after the refresh announcement 👀👀👀👀

To clarify and consolidate all my info and hopefully give people some more insight. I ordered my S Plaid white on white with 21" wheels back in May. It said delivery for end of September but got pushed to Oct 5th-10. I received my Vin (MF) on September 26th. My RN is RN 1149. So about a week and a day or so is when they texted to schedule for pick up for next week. Ive been calling them everyday since I got my VIN and they said up until yesterday, my car was still in the factory being built but was assigned a VIN to let me know I was next in line. Hopefully that answers a lot of questions! Ill try to keep checking back and forth to answer anything I can help with.

Yup, we,ll all need therapy by the time we get our machines. Ordered january, 2021 creme, changed to red and white interior. Just thought if i had to WAIT, may as well get prettiest interior, hope i will not be disappointed in 2025 when i finally get it. Just saying i have quit holding my breath, and Elon Musk is no longer my boyfriend. Taking movie stars to outer space and cannot service his long-time faithful customers. Pooo-eee. 💩

You just cannot compare what it happening with black and cream interiors to white - it is clear that white is in short, short supply. February / January seems realistic, December can be hopeful and November seems like a pipe dream. If I get sometime, I might put together a spreadsheet with everyone that has replied that shows the ordering of date and current estimated date range. Maybe today.

Trust me, I want to be just as hopeful.
Well, since they change the delivery dates every three days for me, how current do you think your list will ever be? Elon taking us for a ride …

I'm RN1150, white/white/21s, holding still at 11/28 - 12/18 - but worried i'm on the cusp of getting pushed back too. Ug!
We shall see what @MFrunkerOG's theory holds. Nothing like some whiskey to start a Wednesday morning.
Hmm… the critical analyst in me has determined that mountain time (and AZ) is getting date changes today… Chicago and central time will be tomorrow and @impastu and I will be on Thursday! FL can kiss my ass!

Yup, we,ll all need therapy by the time we get our machines. Ordered january, 2021 creme, changed to red and white interior. Just thought if i had to WAIT, may as well get prettiest interior, hope i will not be disappointed in 2025 when i finally get it. Just saying i have quit holding my breath, and Elon Musk is no longer my boyfriend. Taking movie stars to outer space and cannot service his long-time faithful customers. Pooo-eee. 💩
The great news is when we finally get our cars, they’ll have 4680 cells, 500 mile battery range, improved 0-60 of 1.99 (and Plaid will be 1.5 with 220 top speed), FSD 12 will be near perfect, Roadster and Cybertruck will be awesome, and we’ll have people living on Mars. Can’t wait to get my car in 2029!