Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1146 Order here, LR White/White 19" In, NC located, received VIN yesterday (MF) although I don't know what the difference is between MF and NF. EDD 10/20-10/28.

Called the rep and it's still being built, but the vin is assigned.
Now why is this? I'm happy for you, but I'm east coast, same configuration except 21s, RN1145. My EDD is Nov 20- Dec 10.

That's where I test drove in fall of 2020, so I've just assumed that's where I'd be picking up. But now that I think about it, I guess I don't know for sure where they'll make delivery (or if it'll be a home delivery or what). I guess we'll see...
you would have picked a delivery center when you started your profile.

That's where I test drove in fall of 2020, so I've just assumed that's where I'd be picking up. But now that I think about it, I guess I don't know for sure where they'll make delivery (or if it'll be a home delivery or what). I guess we'll see...
Should have asked you location preference in your profile for your order. I asked because I thought that most/all NYC orders get delivered in Mount Kisco, and my SA in Mt Kisco won’t share any intel re my production status from internal systems. He’ll only confirm the same EDD range my account is showing.

Should have asked you location preference in your profile for your order. I asked because I thought that most/all NYC orders get delivered in Mount Kisco, and my SA in Mt Kisco won’t share any intel re my production status from internal systems. He’ll only confirm the same EDD range my account is showing.
It was so long ago that I placed the order, I just have no recollection.

I don’t have an S.A. anymore (I did briefly, but he moved to another role at Tesla and they never gave me a new one)…

We shall see what @MFrunkerOG's theory holds. Nothing like some whiskey to start a Wednesday morning.
And that,s why i dont GOOG or FB. My current EDD oct 9-29, but was oct 6-23, and before that oct 3-23, and before that sept 18-28. Hence my baby-book will be filled with pictures of my due dates changing from january 11, 2021, to february 11, when i sold my beautiful midnight blue 2013, to have this fun experience. Yes, a drinky-poo sounds funnier than this 💩 poop. Thanks Elon.

do you think they ran out of white cows?

I am so close to cancelling. I don't give a !@#$ about global warming. I think it's too cold most places anyway. I think the acceleration would be nice, but I really don't drive all that fast. I was initially excited about the idea of FSD, but that's obviously a pipe dream. I was excited about the sound system, but I haven't heard any rave reviews there. Any advice on the best ICE car under $125k? I really need a car (no car right now) and can't wait any longer for Tesla to get its act together. Plus it makes me sick that they lied about my EDD when I bought the car.

I am so close to cancelling. I don't give a !@#$ about global warming. I think it's too cold most places anyway. I think the acceleration would be nice, but I really don't drive all that fast. I was initially excited about the idea of FSD, but that's obviously a pipe dream. I was excited about the sound system, but I haven't heard any rave reviews there. Any advice on the best ICE car under $125k? I really need a car (no car right now) and can't wait any longer for Tesla to get its act together. Plus it makes me sick that they lied about my EDD when I bought the car.

In that price range I would consider a Taycan or maybe even a Ferrari California. Or AMG GTS or 911. Used.