Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. I am going to try to test drive the Taycan 4s Performance Plus. It worries me that it has lower range than Tesla, but then again, that's probably just another Tesla lie. I will report back.
Please don't report back. Just order one and cancel the Telsa order. This process is clearly making you miserable (unless you are always like this), I'm sure you will be happier cutting yourself off from it.

In my state both parties have to uphold their end of a contract for this to be enforceable. I ordered it based on a 60 day delivery window, Tesla did not uphold that. That said I'm sure somewhere in the agreement it states we must bend over for Elon's lies
I think you'll win and get back your $100. It might only cost you $20k in legal fees to do it.

It is what it is. We're a cooperative therapy offering here, so if the frustration isn't manageable it's best you pull the cord and punch out to maintain emotional health.
you know how ive survived this long? everytime i get onto my Tonal or trainer machine for a workout, I look at my EDD just before and get pissed motivated! That helps my workout aggression... my strength score on my Tonal is really benefitting from all this!

EDIT - someone please take away @2021plaid's keyboard. he/she/it/they is creeping me out with his/hers/its/their instant clicks!!!

There as this one.
Thanks! Looks like just a few in Line A1 from what I can make out. I did spot a red one which might have had a white interior (could be cream). I'm also going to speculate that they've shut the line down temporarily, maybe for some retooling, or maybe parts shortages? I know it's been reported they were given a break after EOQ, but it seems 3 and Y are back or still in production.

Last edited:
I have given up on FSD safety score. My old S is AP1, but my wife insists on screwing up her FSD 3's safety score - who the hell drives like a maniac to make a haircut appointment!!!
I've given up on FSD beta for our X. My wife's primary car and she drives like an F1 racer without any care for beta access (only when I'm not in the car apparently).

Well, I believe that Elon said that they would get to 1000 cars/week in Q3 and they ended up delivering 9K cars. Doesn't look like a huge miss to plan since he never mentioned when in Q3 they would get to 1000/week. Yeah, so either they knew that they would never deliver these cars anywhere close to the original timeline or they had absolutely no idea how to source the white vegan leather seats even back in June.