Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received VIN on my account!!! Wohoo!! Finally!

For all of you following closely on VIN assignments what is the current batch being produced? Is this an old build or recent?
My account does say 2021 Model S so I know it is not a 2022.

VIN: 5YJSA1E54MF453...
How about this one?

5YJSA1E54MF452…

I know the MF means 2021 but can you tell if this is a recent build?

Took delivery today.

The car looks beautiful -- haven't completed the inspection yet, but here are the things I've had a chance to play around with:

It took over 2 hours to pair my phone to the car. And then it keeps losing the signal and I can't control the car. Not sure if that means I will need to carry the key fob just in case?
It says there is Sirius XM somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it.
The rep said there are tutorial videos in the Entertainment center, but neither of us could find them. We just defaulted back to the ones in the app.
Autopilot beta was there to be enabled, then it wasn't and said I wasn't in the correct region, then it was back about an hour later.

8days from EDD window I have no faith that I’ll get a car and even less faith I’ll even get a update. Just sad the way they do business.
I’m 6 days from my Oct 31 - Nov 28th EDD and no movement for the last few weeks on that time frame. Last week my SA said to expect a VIN this week with an estimated arrival of the car to be at the SC of Nov 14. I want to believe them so badly but also I know I shouldn’t so just hoping for the best but preparing for the worst!

Announcer: O - 25

Me: VINGO!!! Bout damn time!!

Refreshed the account screen at 10pm ET and Abracadabra!!

Screenshot_20211025-220745_Chrome.jpg

Congrats....still waiting patiently on my early May order with a white on white :(
I hope you get a VIN soon - if I get my car as expected, would be happy to meet up and show it to you - I have literally never sat in the new interior, although i had a model S for four years previously.

Anyway, good luck - sending positive vibes your way!