Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow, yeah I am. Tesla roadside assistance flatbed my car to Buena Park; I don't think there is a dirt lot there? My SA keeps saying they are gonna get me a loaner, via enterprise, but never follow through with it. Looking at my teslafi, my car hasn't been moved for like 7 days, just sleeps wakes up and sleeps.
At least Tesla folks at Buena Park gets to have fun with my car going 94 mph 🤔

Attachments

• 08AB64A5-1A3E-4AB0-88FE-8FF36D99532A.jpeg
    08AB64A5-1A3E-4AB0-88FE-8FF36D99532A.jpeg
    291.6 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Congrats to everyone getting cars soon! When you take delivery please let us know about if you’re getting the early 22 refresh features in lights and trunk so I can remove my hold.

I am hearing the swap at Fremont just happened and they’re just getting thru existing inventory before fully swapping over. Still think March is safest bet.

Also - I saw a few folks mentioned they asked SAs about the refresh. As I shared previously, Tesla doesn’t keep any delivery staff informed of changes until about two weeks after they’ve been making and delivering cars that way. So they find out from their customers or online, basically the same way we do! Hope this helps.

• Love
Posting here too since have followed the white interior struggle...

Woo hoo, I woke up to my EDD changed half awake today. It pushed out 5 days, but then I realized it pulled in also so it is only a 4 day window now. Then I had to look again but had a VIN. NF467### VIN so am stoked for likely delivery now here at end of January, picking up in Austin (an hour away).
45B92E5D-E0BB-4A88-839C-2B2EFF85BB81_1_201_a.jpeg

Woo hoo, I woke up to my EDD changed half awake today. It pushed out 5 days, but then I realized it pulled in also so it is only a 4 day window now. Then I had to look again but had a VIN. NF467### VIN so am stoked for likely delivery now here at end of January, picking up in Austin (an hour away).
Excited to see a 1150 get their car! Congrats

Congrats to everyone getting cars soon! When you take delivery please let us know about if you’re getting the early 22 refresh features in lights and trunk so I can remove my hold.

I am hearing the swap at Fremont just happened and they’re just getting thru existing inventory before fully swapping over. Still think March is safest bet.

Also - I saw a few folks mentioned they asked SAs about the refresh. As I shared previously, Tesla doesn’t keep any delivery staff informed of changes until about two weeks after they’ve been making and delivering cars that way. So they find out from their customers or online, basically the same way we do! Hope this helps.
What’s the new headlights? Or just the bar in the rear?

Congratulations!

What was your latest delivery window before this update?

Hello Tesla Family,

I ordered my Tesla MS LR White/White, 19s, No FSD, on 7/4/2021 (RN1152) and received my VIN (NF467) this morning. I then received an email to schedule delivery for next week. Delivery location is Las Vegas. I don't think it will have the updated headlights, but will confirm when I take delivery and report back. It has been frustrating, but I hope everyone still waiting receives their vehicles soon. This is my first Tesla and I'm excited to join the family!

Hello Tesla Family,

I ordered my Tesla MS LR White/White, 19s, No FSD, on 7/4/2021 (RN1152) and received my VIN (NF467) this morning. I then received an email to schedule delivery for next week. Delivery location is Las Vegas. I don't think it will have the updated headlights, but will confirm when I take delivery and report back. It has been frustrating, but I hope everyone still waiting receives their vehicles soon. This is my first Tesla and I'm excited to join the family!
What was your EDD before getting your VIN this morning?

Mine was almost the same until I got bumped to Jan 24-Feb 21. When I spoke with my SA two weeks ago he said that he saw in the system that mine was set to be built 1/13, which hopefully means new lights.
When I called Tesla, they told me my car came off the line yesterday, 1/12 @ 5:10pm. I'll report back on if it has the new lights.