Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up the car, just a few little things (missing parcel shelf, frunk liner a bit askew that will be handled with a service appointment in a few weeks) Can confirm no new lights on any of the LRs or Plaids that were being delivered ( I counted 6 in the lot)
MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg

Just picked up the car, just a few little things (missing parcel shelf, frunk liner a bit askew that will be handled with a service appointment in a few weeks) Can confirm no new lights on any of the LRs or Plaids that were being delivered ( I counted 6 in the lot)
View attachment 755729
Congrats on the car and I really appreciate the info about other cars in the lot. Do you know what day your car was built? Thanks!

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
View attachment 755729

How was the Camarillo location? That is where I will hopefully get my car one day!

Officially out now. Bought an EQS instead because i didn’t have faith in Tesla delivering. I was right. Car ordered in June. Has changed delivery multiple times. I was sitting at Jan 14- Feb 11 for over month. Today it moved to Feb 2 - March 2. I will never be back to Tesla. They completely abuse their customers. Unless you’re a plaid order they could give two flips about you. I’m not begging a company to sell me a car. The parts shortage is a bunch of BS they can build plenty of cars they just don’t care about building mine.

• Informative
Reactions: 2101Guy and ICUDoc
Update on mine, since pick up on dec 31st. tinted, wrapped, ceramic coated. still working out the quality issues with tesla...
View attachment 755895
View attachment 755896
View attachment 755897
Officially out now. Bought an EQS instead because i didn’t have faith in Tesla delivering. I was right. Car ordered in June. Has changed delivery multiple times. I was sitting at Jan 14- Feb 11 for over month. Today it moved to Feb 2 - March 2. I will never be back to Tesla. They completely abuse their customers. Unless you’re a plaid order they could give two flips about you. I’m not begging a company to sell me a car. The parts shortage is a bunch of BS they can build plenty of cars they just don’t care about building mine.
Officially out now. Bought an EQS instead because i didn’t have faith in Tesla delivering. I was right. Car ordered in June. Has changed delivery multiple times. I was sitting at Jan 14- Feb 11 for over month. Today it moved to Feb 2 - March 2. I will never be back to Tesla. They completely abuse their customers. Unless you’re a plaid order they could give two flips about you. I’m not begging a company to sell me a car. The parts shortage is a bunch of BS they can build plenty of cars they just don’t care about building

Long time lurker. Mid April order RN1147 LR/MSM/w/21/no fsd. VIN this morning nf468 with edd further narrowed Jan 31-Feb 4. To many edd changes along the way.

How do you like the EQS? I test drove it a few weeks back and hated it. Aside from the outside being so ugly (looks like a Corolla), I thought the drive was terrible. Braking was labored, acceleration not responsive, and handling subpar. And this was their highest end EQS. The interior is stunning - but I was so disappointed with the rest.

How do you like the EQS? I test drove it a few weeks back and hated it. Aside from the outside being so ugly (looks like a Corolla), I thought the drive was terrible. Braking was labored, acceleration not responsive, and handling subpar. And this was their highest end EQS. The interior is stunning - but I was so disappointed with the rest.
I test drove the 580EQS also a couple of months ago. While it may lack the pick-up of the new LS or Plaid, it had just as much as my MS75. I loved the interior, it was quiet, and I had no issues with handling though admittedly with the salesperson in the back seat I did not take it through its paces. I ordered one with most of the bells and whistles, but was told they are also delayed and I would probably not see it until June. The dealership was ok with my statement that I would take whichever car came first and did not even ask for a deposit.

I just got a 467 vin this morning EDD Jan 17-21. I really want the new lights though. Has anyone rejected a VIN yet to hold out for the new lights? If so what is your new EDD?
Update… my rep said “There is no official announcement or way for me to see if it has the new head/tail lights unfortunately. The vehicle was produced on Wed Jan 12 19:33:29 2022”