Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model X, Monroney Sticker Range Increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Regarding Model X Performance, most 2020 inventory models list 305 range, but there are some 2020s that list 341. All 2021s list 341 range except for cars equipped with 22" wheels. See below -

2020 Model X Performance - 305 mi range = 2020 Model X | Tesla
2020 Model X Performance - 341mi range = 2020 Model X | Tesla
2021 Model X Performance - 341 mi range = 2021 Model X | Tesla

Difference is the battery packs. So far not a single G pack has received the range boost. Only H pack specific update.

Reactions: VikH
How do I determine battery?
You look under the passenger side front tire and you'll see a sticker with battery info

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201004-183505.jpg
    Screenshot_20201004-183505.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 113
Congrats!! All of the 2020.40.5 updates I’ve seen thus far for “g” pack vehicles were late-model builds. Haven’t seen anyone yet who took delivery in June-August. Just wondering if more than battery pack efficiencies are at play; maybe some motor changes or some such happened in September.
Or, I’m just being impatient. That’s always a thing. :)

I have not seen any one providing definitive proof of having a G pack and still getting the update. I believe it's H pack specific. My car has manufacturing date of 6/20 and has a G pack and I doubt I'll see the range boost. I want to be optimistic but just haven't see a single one with convincing evidence. Model Y manufactured on 6/20 don't count because I am certain all Model Y's have the H pack.

I have not seen any one providing definitive proof of having a G pack and still getting the update. I believe it's H pack specific. My car has manufacturing date of 6/20 and has a G pack and I doubt I'll see the range boost. I want to be optimistic but just haven't see a single one with convincing evidence. Model Y manufactured on 6/20 don't count because I am certain all Model Y's have the H pack.

Model Ys have a completely different battery architecture. The only thing that’s the same is that they’re batteries. :)

Yeah I have a 9/20 G pack. Figures that’s what I get for getting an inventory car and not waiting a couple extra days .

Yeah I have a 9/20 G pack. Figures that’s what I get for getting an inventory car and not waiting a couple extra days .
Lol I did the same. I picked an inventory car especially because it had a very good discounted price. I picked my car just 8 days ago so it does make me feel a bit bummed out but I am trying to make myself feel better by thinking of the discount I got :p

Lol I did the same. I picked an inventory car especially because it had a very good discounted price. I picked my car just 8 days ago so it does make me feel a bit bummed out but I am trying to make myself feel better by thinking of the discount I got :p
Yea I did t even get a discounted inventory car lol. Oh well, the 20 mile range difference won’t matter 98% of the time I’m driving the car. Just more upset the car just devalued quicker.